Arbys / ease of access of survey

24th StreetPort Huron, MI, United States Review updated:
3.85
Bottom of our receipt said to do the survey and get free Reg RB or Beef N Cheddar. Filled out possible website: arbys.com/survey and could not get into any site except this one. If you are looking for complaints this works, but if you are looking for a true customer friendly survey you will not get it with this approach. We have always enjoyed Arbys and are amazed that this type of survey ?? is out there.
Ha

Comments

26th of Oct, 2008
nothing to say
Mr
  26th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
we like the reg. and beef n cheddar .the best is the apple turn overs ! an fast service and clean, too
Th
VERY COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
Ri
  27th of Oct, 2008
been going to arbys for years, love the plain old rb, got a couple freebies w/survey, cool, , , , now i try to do survey for another free rb which i buy a rb & fries to go w/the 1 free 1 that it says get a freebie, , , , , cool, but, , , , this store does not do this anymore, , , , sup mofo??????store #285...guess i'll start going to mickey d's it's across the road
Ca
  27th of Oct, 2008
i enjoy the sauces ond i love the market sandwichs, cherry turnover top of the sweet tooth.
  30th of Oct, 2008
To repeat above comment, I also went to www.arbys.com/survey within two days to complete brief automated survey to receive free reg RB or Beef N Cheddar and this is the only site that came up.

All of the coffee pots both in front of the counter and behind the counter were empty. I was given a complimentary cold drink while a fresh pot of coffee was brewed. That "Fresh Brewed" coffee was full of groundds. Fiber is good but not in coffee.

I called the 1-800-408-4114 and completed the survey by phone and have the redemption code.
  1st of Nov, 2008
Coffee very hot and good.
Bo
  1st of Nov, 2008
I can not imagine one person eating 5 Arbys. This seems to be your favoite marketing tool. I usually go into arbys by myself. I would prefer a two for one special. We older folks have a limited apetite. Jomoca shake is very good. Possible you could offer it in coffee flavor or mocha. Since Veterans day is coming up; a free sandwich could be offered with the purchase of a drink. This give the company good PR. Golden coral gives a free meal to Veterans on 11/11. Can you imagine the cost; but good PR?
Lh
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I expected to fill out a survey, but the only site available from the web address on the receipt is this one. SHAME ON YOU ARBYS!
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Price was right on the 99cent roast beef promotion great value and taste.
Ru
  5th of Nov, 2008
The Arby's I visit is new. The helpers are very nice. Never had a problem. Food is always good.
Do
  6th of Nov, 2008
good service and food at 7346 HWY 57, Greenvillle, Mi.
Mi
  6th of Nov, 2008
I think that this was a good idea for you to learn how your guest feel about your food and your service.Hope this keeps going and gives you what your looking for.
Ki
  7th of Nov, 2008
I love Arby's they are great !!!
  7th of Nov, 2008
I expected to have to do a small survey and then get a code for a free reg RB. I had a chicken, bacon and swiss which was very good except for too much honey mustard. Now where's the beef? is the confirmation code on the bottom what is used? I don't know if you want the store #537 and the ticket #156.
Ed
  8th of Nov, 2008
the best place indy west for my lunch.
Mr
  10th of Nov, 2008
We go to Arby's almost daily for lunch during the work week because they are good, easier on the stomach than most fast food and we just like them better. The store we frequent is unit 48 in Holland, OH. They make occasional mistakes, (they are human) but most of the employees are friendly and they are always prompt to wait on us when we enter the store. One suggestion though, can you lower the price of the ham melt sandwich? I think over $2 is too much for such a small sandwich.
Sh
  11th of Nov, 2008
if they was going to have you do a survey and wright the code down for a free sandwich and dont do it then they need sued for false advertisement dont put it on you receipts if you are not going to do it people think before you do something stupid
Te
  12th of Nov, 2008
i had the turkey bacon ranch sandwich..enjoyed it as well as the curley fries
  14th of Nov, 2008
No complaint at all. Food is excellent and the service outstanding.

Arby's Restaurant Group Logo Arby's Restaurant Group