Arbyspoor service and order not correct

Ha Dec 14, 2014 Elkhart Review updated:

Our order was taken by a shift manager named Kimberly she was rude no smile no welcome to arbys.All she said was small, Medium.or large and for here or to go.After a long wait for food she just threw it on plate no sorry for your wait.Service was poor. Oh but she did have time to tell her boyfriend or husband I am ready to go home as he was standing behind us waiting for her to go on break.When we got our food my Reubens sandwich was cold and had no Swiss cheese on it. My wifes Grilled chicken and bacon sandwich was a breaded chicken patty with one slice of bacon and was also cold with no cheese on it We paid 18.85 for two meals that were not right with poor service. Will not go to that arbys again.

Comments

Oct 31, 2008

went there on october 31 2008 and order a meal the frys were cold the sandwich was soggy very unhappy with the food.

• Ka
      Oct 31, 2008
    Arbys - cold food
    Greenville
    Michigan

on 10/31/08 at about 7:oo pm
    I ordered a beef & cheddar meal the frys and sandwich were cold I couldn't take it back I was on break from work and didn't have time to go back. I was very disapointed with this meal.

• Wi
      Nov 08, 2008

potatoe cakes were left overs and not even heated.

• Ke
      Jan 22, 2009
    Arbys - sauces
    San Diego
    California

yeah well last time i stopped by arbys the one on rosecrans st and i had ordered 3 large roast beef and i only got 3 sauces which i dont think its enough for those huge sandwiches i had asked for more and they told me "i could only give one per sandwhich" so i got mad ad just walked out the door i never feel like going over to that arbys agian. NO Sauces That sucks man

Apr 12, 2009
    Arbys - cheating on size of food
    Wesleyville
    Pennsylvania

When a business runs a sale that is what you expect to get, the regular item at a reduced price. Not at Arbys you get a reduced price and a product that is also reduced by about 2/3 of the contents of the regular sandwich. Than they did not even get right the toppings that I asked for.

• Mi
      May 08, 2009
    Arbys - Seervice
    Southfield
    Michigan

Service and server (Nalena) were excellent. She was especially helpful without being prompted. Very impressive!

• Il
      May 09, 2009

this is a COMPLAINT forum. Not a "Oh this was excellent!" forum!

May 30, 2009

We went to store number 161 on Saturday May 30th. The store was not clean, coffee all over the floor and the noise level was terrible. The manager was making as much noise yelling at the staff as was the people and their kids. The kids were climbing all over the booths, running around the store, ringing the bell, throwing trash at one another (and nothing was said by the staff), screaming and carrying on the whole time we were eating our dinner. We will not visit this store again, I am sure there are other Arby's that we can go to and enjoy our food without all the noise.

Jun 18, 2009

I recently purchased the popcorn chicken and a small fry, and the popcorn chicken was given to me in a small beverage cup, and the small fry, yes not enough to feed a child let alone a teenager..which i must say was eating this combo and had to find something more to eat afterwards. Im assuming that they thought I would purchase more items I guess, but left store and went to taco bell.

• Mc
      Aug 27, 2009
    Arbys - NOT TAKING COUPONS FROM CORPRATE
    Mansfield
    Ohio

I had coupons that I had receive from the corprate office and the Arby's on Hanley Rd. refused them.

• Mi
      Oct 14, 2009
    Arbys - Worst Visit
    SR 40/ Silver Springs Blvd
    Ocala
    Florida

We Went To Arbys On 10/14/09 For Lunch And It Was The Worst Trip I Have Ever Had There The Manager Was Rude It Was 11:15 am & our Food Was Cold Everything The Only Thing That Was Good Was The Fruit punch That Trip Cost Me $18.00 for 2 drinks Basically It Was A Terrible Experience

• Ti
      Oct 20, 2009
    Arbys - WAS GIVEN INCORRECT CHANGE
    COTTONWOOD

I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR A WATER I DIDN'T ORDER ON MY RECIEPT. WHEN MANAGER WAS ASKED TO REFUND MY MONEY... HE GAVE ME .6O THE RECIEPT SAID I WAS CHARGED .89 PLUS TAX. MY ORDER NUMBER 426.

Oct 25, 2009

I ordered 3 chicken ranch combos with the Italian salad. The bread was very pulley and not fresh also I didn't receive any Italian dressing for the salad. I love Arby's. This is the first time I didn't enjoy the sandwich. I will continue to go to Arby's. Let's hope this does not happen again. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2009

on 10/24

Nov 16, 2009

OH MY GOD YOU LOST A FEW CENTS YOU SHOULD CALL THE COPS AND TALKING IN ALLCAPS REALLY PROVES YOUR POINT

• Sh
      Nov 24, 2009
    Arbys - there is no survey site
    2108 taney
    n kansas city
    Missouri
    Phone: [protected]

There is no website to fill out a survey, I have several receipts from you all...with the offer for a free Roast Beef or Beef'nCheddar sandwich, however there is no valid survery under www.arbys.com/survey. I am amazed that as big as your franchise is that your this unorganized, and this is very poor advertisement or lack of should I say... along with false representation. Your food is good, however prices to high...

• Bo
      Nov 24, 2009

That Web site worked for me.

• Fu
      Dec 02, 2009
    Arbys - quality
    N. Woodland Blvd
    DeLand
    Florida

I have had repeated problems at this location with the water, which tastes like there is some kind of Hypochlorite cleaner in it. I've had to discard it because of the chemical taste. Customers who drink their Iced Tea or soda are drinking the stuff and don't even notice it.

Dec 14, 2009

i...dont even know how to reply to your stupidity,

Dec 14, 2009

i would Lmao if you were getting club soda i remember a resturaunt accedentaly doing that to me as a kid

• You got three sauces not zero. If you want more pay for more.

Feb 08, 2010
    Arbys - Got wrong Order
    Gainesville
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered a Reuben sandwich and I got a plain roast beef sandwich. I was also charged for a Reuben. I will not go back again.

• Vo
      Feb 08, 2010

So my first question would have to be... why in the world wouldn't you check your sandwich before leaving the restaurant? They billed you for a Rueben and most likely got your order mixed with another order. Very simple to advise the cashier that "you've made an error here"... isnt it.

• Ig
      Apr 10, 2010

Oh boo hoo life isn't fair so greedy over a few pennies y don't u eat something at home to avoid situations such as this particular one if u don't like it.

• Ig
      Apr 10, 2010

everyone makes mistakes ###, like ur so perfect?!

• Me
      Jul 06, 2010
    Arbys - Terrible salad loaded with pepperoni
    arbys.com

The salads on the menu are LACKLUSTER!!! The old nantucket salad was very good. The new Italian salad is loaded with pepperoni. Not healthy, something us salad seekers want, and overpowering. May I suggest a fruity salad, and perhaps an Italian salad with pasta. Forgo the meat. Salad people don't want it!!!

• Vo
      Jul 13, 2010

Now thats what I call an intelligent(?) response to a common sense reply. How can you blame a merchant for your own mistake?

• Re
      Mar 16, 2011
    Arbys - food not hot
    arbys
    Norfolk
    Virginia
    [protected]@yahoo.com

seems like everytime we stop to get a roast beef sandwich the buns are all was cold and the roast beef is not as hot as it should be. it was atime when you stoped at arbys you knew it would always would be good and hot

Mar 18, 2011
    Arbys - SURVEY & GIFT CARD
    ARBYS

MARCH 17 I FILLED OUT A SURVEY ON PHONE AND AT THE TIME I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE VALIDATION CODE I WAS CUT OFF.

I HAVE TRIED TO GET THE BALANCE ON MY GIFT CARD BY PHONE AND THEY ARE HAVING DIFFICAULTY IN PROSSEING MY REQUEST.
    WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PHONE OF SO I COULD TALK TO A LIVE PERSON

• Fr
      Mar 18, 2011

i received a text message in my mobile phone, from UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMO on the second of march 2011. They told that i have won 110 thousand pounds. They gave me a site to send my details of which i did.I have waited for so long now for their reply but to no avail. Please i just want to know if it's legit or scam.This is the site they gave me [protected]@live.com. I would like you to confirm this site for me. U can reach e online +[protected] or email me @[protected]@yahoo.com . Thanks for your cooperation.

Frank

• Be
      Mar 22, 2011
    Arbys - RB Commercials
    Missouri

Something about that RB person, and his singing, just annoys the taste for Arbys right out of my mouth. Can't see eating there until this series is off the air.

• Tr
      May 31, 2011

i go along with that comment. if you use a coupon it does seem to have less meat on your sandwich. if you pay full price, you get more meat, or ingredients...

• Sh
      Jul 07, 2011

Ienjoy Arbys food alot, fact they are my favorite fast food chain, BUT you have a place in Grantsville, Md. that will only accept 1 coupon per group. At the drive through there is a paper that says 1 coupon per car. I just recieved your mail coupon offer which I had before my husband ordered a sandwich deal an myself the cheese stick; mine was refused with the coment from manger one coupon per group per visit.your coupon clearly states how many in a group can be purched at one time, let alone 2 different coupons at same visit. Think that manger needs to learn how to read. we as coustomers are being cheated.

• Fr
      Aug 16, 2011

Lmao right. I worked there on Hanley rd. That is a franchise restaurant. If you would look at the back of the coupon it was say what stores accept that coupon. And they are not one that does. Those are for the ones on Park Ave. and Lexington Springmill. You people don't understand that the employee that takes the coupon can get in trouble for taking it if it's not one that the store excepts or if its expired since people constantly try to give expired coupons. So therefore you don't get cheated as customers you got cheated in life when you decided you wanted to be lazy piece of ### that don't want to read something as simple as the back of a coupon.

• Ru
      Dec 14, 2014

Sounds to me like you expected royal treatment and are upset you did not get it. She is required to serve you not socialize, so asking what size drink you want is not unreasonable. Oh the horror she wanted to go home and be with her family and not to deal with brats like yourself. Just because your family cringes when you are home does not mean she is not loved by her family. I would have thought you were children when you did not speak up about not getting the cheese on your sandwich if you had not mentioned that you are married.

• Le
      Mar 10, 2015

This is the type of Arby's worker who wants to get $12+ per Hour for barely doing their job. It is not unreasonable for a customer to expect SOME friendliness from an Arby's worker. It is called being polite and friendly. The customer was not asking for the girl to carry on a full conversation with hem, but a simple "Hi how Are You? Are you ready to order? Would you like any dessert with that?" are simple enough questions If you cant do that, then be in the back cooking food, and not dealing with customers on the Front Line.

• Ru
      Mar 10, 2015

There was no rudeness in this whole thing. Also stop calling adult women girls when you mistake this behavior as rudeness. It is obvious the OP is anti social and has no friends so he expects those in retail and fast food to talk to him because no one else will.

• Pi
      Mar 30, 2016

Was unable to put in required info on pH. Survey called customer support got run around then directed to survey website again kept getting redirected. So my good experience at restaurant has now turn disappointing and dissatisfied with because of run around and misdirecting to simply let them know about good franchise. Too Bad!!! Company does not care enough about the costumers I guess. sincerely disappointed in TEXAS...