Aramex Internationaldelayed shipment with no true and clear update

Hello,

My shipment with the airwaybill number [protected] should be delivered on 27th of May 2018, but it is not arrived yet.
I called the customer service many times, and each time they have a different saying! Once they told me that the package is damage, another saying was that the package is still in Dubai when the website shows that it is delayed in Riyadh since 27th of May which is the estimated day that it had to be arrived to me, finally they told me through Twitter messages that the shipment is in Jeddah! Please I need someone who is truly can find a solution for this problem and to deliver my shipment as soon as possible! I although made two complaints one of them was closed with no solution [CaseReference:RUH/0518/158591], and still no one has contacted me for the second [CaseReference:RUH/0518/154848]. As I mentioned earlier in my complaint that Asos.com has no clue about all the sayings even the damage that you are talking about! I have waited for so much time and l'm still not getting any true or clear update for the shipment. Please you are my final hope to help me and to deliver my shipment!

Best,