Aramark Uniform Services / billing amount, product supply,

1 United States

I m Falguni from Fresno Wholesale Tires inc. my company was offered a Promotional service package of 2 sets of Uniforms with green high viz top n plain bottom + first aid kit+ 50 towels per week for 27.oo for 3 of my locations in Nov 7 2018. They never started their uniforms service until 24 th Dec 2018, but started changing my credit card every week 27.55. On Jan 1st, 8 and 15 th I was charged 55.10 for all location in stead of 27.00 . I Aproch the sales man Vardan several times, no use he said he would talk to his D M, then D M Darnell called I explained him, but he never did anything. Meanwhile on Dec 30, 2018 from my manager, I learnt they even did not provide first aid kit at any locations, and did not provide towels at one location and also the uniform color I requested was wrong as service agreement page where color was written originally at the time of signing it was changed by them since they didn't carry my color request, I was told by Vardan he would fax me copy of it from his office after getting it signed by his superior, but never sent me until I requested on Dec 27; 2018 when different color uniforms came. Meanwhile I was still every week sending emails to Vardan, his D M to fix color of uniforms, towel supply, first aid kits, nothing happened, over payments of 55.10 for each location in stead of 27.00 quoted price. Finally on January 16, 2019 i warned them to fix all errors, my credit card payment, towels, first aid kits, and color of uniforms or close my all three accounts. Next day, Taylor Nolan called up, assured he would fix everything, yesterday at one location my color of uniforms came, others still didn't, my credit card charges are NOT yet refunded in spite of several emails, towels are still not provided in one location as always. It is almost 3 months and still what we are offered are not provided. Finally today I have told them to stop ur service from 1 February 2019. It was a Nightmare dealing with Fresno Aramark Office, I found them unorganized, very unprofessional and unethical. My money has not yet been refunded, charged me for no supply but added stress.it was completely waste of my time, energy and peace of mind.

Fa