Arago Inc. / MMA TextilesSCAM ALERT

Arago Inc. / MMA Textiles claims to be American veterans making American MMA shorts, fight gloves, etc. Well, after paying for an order of shorts and gloves, the shorts never arrived and the mma gloves arrived with the tags snipped out of them which leads me to believe they were imported from overseas, or at the very least, made elsewhere...See Top 10 Worst Companies in West Palm Beach, FLno other reason to cut the tags out. They were sent back. After 3 months of waiting, the shorts never came so I asked for a refund. That never came either. In essence, they ripped me off and haven't refunded my money. They won't return my calls and even told the BBB of SE Florida they refunded me. They DID NOT. They are crooks hiding behind veteran status.

Gp

Comments

• Bu
      Aug 12, 2014

Dear my name is Asif
    Mehmood and I'm from Pakistan. We supplied Mr. David Pate the co owner of Arago inc 1200 MMA SHORTS and 500 MMA GLOVES he owes us 16500 US$ and we are still waiting to be paid by him but he didn't replied our mails and not answering our phone calls.

Please if anybody have any information about him than, please email me on [protected]@gmail.com

thanks