ArabMatchMaking.com / Money taken without permission!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I checked my checking account and notice $29.95 was debited from my account. This is scam, beware people!

Thanks.

Comments

• Ab
      13th of Nov, 2007

I checked my account and notice that $29.95 was debited from my account.

Please can someone help me to get back my money ?

• Ah
      28th of Nov, 2007

If he gave a notice to stop his membership, even at last day of that period, money should be returned to him.

• Ah
      3rd of Jan, 2008

THE SITE IS SCAM AND THEY WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT MONTHLY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION. ALSO, I HARDLY CAN SIGN IN THE SITE AND ALWAYS FACING PROBLEMS IN SIGNING IN. IT ALWAYS GAVE ME LOG IN AGAIN PAGE. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD FIREFOX AND OTHER PROGRAMS TO SIGN IN THE SITE WHICH I DID AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS.I NEED AN ACTION TO BE TAKEN FOR THIS SITE AND THIS PROBLEM ASAP.

• Ha
      10th of Jan, 2008

i was almost scammed by arabmatchmaking by a lebanese women who kept on sending me identicall messages to me and my friend saying words like keefek ya manyak and she never even checked our profiles and when we sent her winks she wouldnt reply thats how you know if its a scam or not if

2nd of Feb, 2008

Arabmatchmaking is a HALF SCAM.

STAY AWAY, this site run by ###.

Go to Arablounge instead I've met lovely arab girls there including my current girlfriend. Well worth the money.

This is how Arabmatchmaking works...

They give the girls free membership to contact guys via their website message service (guys have to pay to message them back).
    There are a lot of legitimate girls on there and probably most if not all the guys.
    However OWNERS of this website use young looking sexy pictures of girls to lure unsuspecting guys into paying for membership by messaging them using these bogus sexy profiles. To message them back you have to pay. Of course you won't hear from them until your subscription is finished and suddenly they remember you and wonder why you have not contacted them.
    I made one payment because one of these profiled "girls" wrote to me and since she was in my town I thought I'd respond. Of course I never heard from her again until after my subscription ended. She (ie the scummy owners of the website) have been regularly sending me her profile and one additional sexy profile ever since with the same sort of crap written in their message.
    I wrote to them that they are a scam and want a refund and they have not responded.

By the way there are also Russian and Nigerian scammers on this site. I spoke to two of them - pretending I was naive until they asked me for visa and hospital money which is when I told them where to stick it.

• Na
      27th of Feb, 2008

THE SITE IS SCAM AND THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT MONTHLY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION. ALSO, I HARDLY CAN SIGN IN THE SITE AND ALWAYS FACING PROBLEMS IN SIGNING IN. IT ALWAYS GAVE ME TAKEN FOR THIS SITE AND THIS PROBLEM

• Ha
      12th of Apr, 2008

Greeting...

Actualy this website has too many branches, ( Arabmatchmaking-arab2like-muslim4marriage..etc.) and im sure there is more, its like burger king, where ever u go u find a branch for it.

when i joined the website, as usually i have filled a complete information about me with pictures, and daily i m recieving msgs winks, .

most of them saying that they have seen my profile. but they didn't. something wierd !!!

now im reading the comments about this site, . i became 100% sure that this site(s) made to stole money from members.

they created a feak users beautiful ladies and sending msgs to people to encourge them to upgrade thier profiles which is really really expensive.

i think someone has to take action against these people who stealing the internet users .

thanks for listening.

• La
      8th of May, 2008

I am a 60 year old single woman. Even tho I am an Americadecided maybe I'll join the Arabmatchmaking site just for the fun of it.

Now that I no longer want to be on there site I have asked them repeatedly to remove my profile but 2 days later it is still active even tho the told me it had been deleted.

Also, a lot if not most of the men on this site lie about there marital status and their children or they are real young looking for some woman to marry them so they can get green cards.

I agree. These people need to be investigated by someone, but who. Who do you complain to ?

Any info will be of great help.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Frustrated in Frisco.

• Le
      10th of Jul, 2008

ArabMatchmaking is a fraud - they sent me spam emails and have suspect customer service -- you can not compare their site to ArabLounge.com - night and day. I am still a member of Arab Lounge and recommend it to others.

• Fa
      24th of Apr, 2009

hey people stop being horny, all these websites are ###ed up scams scams, any of those dating site are scams. they are the worst scamers ever. stop paying. the best way go out and the feild and meet real women or men. dont mess with those site. i alwys scare them off...

• Fa
      24th of Apr, 2009

stop sending or being members of those ###ing scamers

• Ka
      25th of Apr, 2009

Now they have a new way of scaming you...Now a pop up window shows up as if someone wants to talk to you...and when you accept the chat request it ask you to pay up. You pay up and that person was never real or never will contact you again. Be aware. THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST DATING WEBSITE SCAM. Along with its other two affiliated website Arabs2arabs.com and muslim4marriage.com. Don't waste your time or money on it.

• Ad
      14th of Jun, 2009

I have email from muslim4 marriage and one lady giving email address for me and now we are chat and she asking to marry and asking for cost traveling.. i don't know about this. It is scam or true.. the ladies from nigeria and she told british citizen . please help me her name is Adeola sadiat smith...

• Ab
      5th of Jul, 2009

To Adi: I've also gotten a message from Adeola Sadiat Smith, but from singlemuslim.com, she says she's shia and from NY, White Plains. Although she sent me a message saying she's viewed my profile, i checked and didn't find evidence that she's ever viewed my profile.

• Mo
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Hi Guys,

I subscribed to this qiran.com
    well I contacted this girl, guess what Adeola sadiat smith... she says she is british, her father is british, mum malysian, and her father is a Doctor and stuff... but she started about me sending me to help a charity, not that I have problem to help charity, but it's just too early, any idea, is it the same girl, because, I liked all her email, but I started to doubt

• Lo
      15th of Dec, 2009

I was in doubt about this site. I already registered but didn't subscribed yet. I read email messages that many ladies viewed my profile and interested in me. But Actually there is no evidence. of that. AS well as we have to buy piece of software to bypass our proxy and enter their website and the admin keep sending me the message to do so. Thank god I got all your posts today when I was searching for the truth and reality about them
    Thanks fellows

• Ni
      29th of Mar, 2011

you can easily refund your money thru paypal.com had you paid thru them... ask all ur friends who paid for an upgrade of their profile to go to their paypal account and open a case in the Dispute Centre (link-tab) and after a few emails back and forth they will refund you in full.. they refunded my money for two accounts.. THANK YOU PAYPAL :)

6th of Dec, 2013

is all memberto me on arabmatchmaking site, true or there is some true and fake? i want know, because there is members say to me that, it is good, and the some say bad, i want know from most members

6th of Dec, 2013

please i want any member in arabmatch replay me about his experiment in site because i want account in it

22nd of Jan, 2014

I have been member of Arabmatchmaking site for last one year...This site is a big scam...there are girls who contacts a men..and makes friendship...I made 4 girls friends but all are cheaters...1st one was from Sochi.Russia...she had no father...a younger sister and mother...she kept sending me her photos...and her sad story...one she wrote me that her tenant is abusing her family for not paying the rent..she asked me for HELP...I naively agreed...she demanded 400 dollar...I asked her to send any photo ID proof to produce at western union for sending the money...she sent me a fake passport copy...then I discontinued her...2nd I got a lady from kiev, Russia...she demanded 400 dollar to pay to an agency for translation of email to me...I disconnected...3rd I got a girl from London, UK. she developed relation with me...I also pretended being in love her...after 10 days she demanded 200 euro to get repaired her crashed laptop...I asked her to send a copy of her passport to produce at western union...she also...sent me fake passport copy...4th I got was Belgium girl...liege...she kept chatting with me for a month...she..used to on the webcam many time...but I found that she was always in the kitchen..she also one day demanded 500 euro for her hospitalized mom...this time I sense a scam...it is going on...let us see what happenes tomorrow...One thing I must accept that all these girls are well trained and emotionally very strong...one can never think that they are playing...men can easily be trapped...I can say that all this dating sites are big sacam...girls especially trap middle aged men...between 30-50 years...One girl admitted to me that Arabmathch making site hired her for sexy show and paid 50 dollar for 15 minutes.