Arabian Time Travel Tourism / hotel stay packages

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi,
In around Feb 2018, We had filled up for a lucky draw in a mall, and then after few days got a call that you have been selected. And then they invited to us to collect the price, at which they gave a 60-90 mins presentation claiming they Are your company, they will provide us stay at any 4-5 star hotels of in the world, if we buy their package. They claimed and named hotels like Hyatt, Pullman etc. We got influenced in their fraud and we paid them 15000 AED, for 70 nights. We received some certificate after that claiming the same etc.

In May 2018, Now that we planned our holidays to Australia and we are asking them for 3 night stay in Sydney at our requested hotels . They are offering very Low grade 3-4 star hotels, which are even cheaper than the price we hav epaid them.
They take two days to reply to our emails and don't revive our calls.
It's a cheat and complete fraud, we want our refine back. We don't get what we are promised and what we paid them for.
We want our our refund back as we are CHEATED openly.
It's so strange that how these fraudters are making money in open in Dubai.
My membership number with Arabian Time Travel Tourism is 1616.
My contact details are
garima.kumar@gmail.com
[protected]

Ga
May 24, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2018

I too had a same experience and I am not getting any responses from them.we purchased a package.
    Can someone please help me to get back the money.

24th of Jun, 2018

@Padmapriya Varadharajan please share your WhatsApp no. so that we can move together
    my email is nikhil.3darts@gmail.com

• La
      12th of Jun, 2018

Hi pls advice how you got your money back.

• Tr
      13th of Jun, 2018

Hi
    What should we do to get money back

24th of Jun, 2018

@T R Rathne please share your whatsapp no. so that we can move togeather
    my email is nikhil.3darts@gmail.com

• Su
      15th of Jun, 2018

I am a new victim. I paid 12750/- today for 35 days. can some help me to know how can I get the refund or is there refund possible now since I already paid to them by credit card.

@Suresh1975 please share your whatsapp no. so that we can move togeather

@Nick7777 my email is nikhil.3darts@gmail.com

• Me
      5th of Sep, 2018

hi my name is mehr ..i too fell into trap pls help ..my mail id is mehrsahil1974@gmail.com if anybody formed whatssapp group pls reply to this mail i will also add

• Dh
      8th of Sep, 2018

@mehrs https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bgs0OqIQC4x53DWXHrKywH

5th of Sep, 2018

I had same session last night where they invited as winner to us.

They started offering their packages but I did not get in their trap despite of rotating their team several times.

I wasted 1 hour but eventually want out safely without spendthrift.

• Dh
      8th of Sep, 2018

we should stand united and visit DED office to bring to notice of the authority.join following whatsapp group

• Su
      22nd of Sep, 2018

@Dhaval Sagala Hi Guys... I am victim too...since we know these people are engaging in marketing activities is there anyway that we can crack this down and get our money back??

• Sh