Arabian Time Travel Tourism / arabian time travel - scam

1 Burdubai, Karama, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello friends,

If you came across this kind of fraud company I request this is quite big blog, but please spent some time to read and don't invest even don't visit such kind of fishing companies who will take your money which you earned with all your hard work.

Here I am talking about a tour and travels fake company named as "arabian time travel" website is referring tohttp://www.arabianttt.com/

It's totally fraud company. Guys, please don't fill any voucher in any mall, cinemas, big bazar, hypercity, shopping fest, or whatever it may be. The voucher sales person allure u with the facility of voucher, but their main aim is to make u join company like arabian time travel.

# once u fill the voucher, u will get a call from them, they told u that they have some free gifts for u, but for that u have to attend 45-90 minute session.

# in that session they will give u one survey form to judge ur capability of paying money. They will show u brochure containing list of 5 star hotels like grand hyatt, jumeirah beach hotel etc saying that they had a tie up with them. But the reality is they don't have tie up, even they won't share the brochure when u ask them in future.

When u attend the session they will offer u a travel package for 5, 10, 30 years (according to ur capability) with lots of facilities like 5 star hotels booking, health insurance card, gold gym life time registration facility, d-mart voucher every months, good unisex saloon vouchers which inclused spa's and massage packages. They will start from huge amount, and if u r not capable to pay that amount, they will allure u with lots of benefits, and convince u somehow by decreasing the amount and additional facilities.

# they won't allow u to use ur mobile phones to see the reviews and to discuss with ur near and dear ones. Because if they allow, no one will buy their packages.

# during the session, they make environment full of pressure, they won't leave u alone for discussion even for a moment, even they capture ur mind in such a way that they provide every solution of ur doubt by making fake promises. They play loud music in the background, so that u can't hear deal going on, in the next table. Even if u agree, suppose for 5year package at the amount of 1 lakh, it is quite possible that they are offering the same package to other people on the other table at the amount of 70000. From this u can judge that how fraud the company is.

# when u finalizing the deal, u have to sign on an agreement.in that agreement they don't mention the verbal commitment, even one line is there like, the sale's person verbal things are not considered. (I don't remember the exact line).

# they are in such a hurry to take payment that, they wanted to swipe the card before u have signed the agreement. Even they won't let u read the documents properly. It is written in the agreement that "the package offered are non-cancellable and nonrefundable". But the sales person will convince u that, if u don't want u can cancel it any time, they will give u mental pressure by saying such things: today is last day, offer is only for u, if u missed it, u will not get such offers.

# after the payment, the role of sales person is over, it may be possible that the contact card given by the sales person having wrong details. After the payment, all the verbal commitments become'"as per availability commitments".

So now here is the details how I struggled with these fraud people

Arabian time travel (http://www.arabianttt.com/) is new fish in market so there are no blogs or information mentioned about them.
Please do read this just save yourself from fishing and save your money which you earn with lot of hard work.

They made us purchase for aed 10, 000 life time validity 35 days holiday package.
With body and soul health club card free use.
(you wont get this)

I swiped the emirates nbd credit card and converted the amount for 12 months installment because they promised to pay back the interest amount which was actually 1068 aed
After all the documentation we decided to use one weekend in dubai in a 5 star hotel.
I sent emails, phone calls nothing was answered properly. Finally after 24 days I received email saying I cannot go where I want but what they give.
Their customer care manager a lady, is the rudest person I have ever met.
Dear friends it's a lot to say after that I faced to get my money back. Usually they convince everybody.
I am spending this time of mine to draft this just to create awareness among you.

Please don't fall in this trap. You will loose your money, your peaceful life …
Pls reply here if any one of u are in trouble with arabian time travel dubai.
I can share my experience in detail and how I retrieved my money.

Ar
Feb 19, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Mar, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I was aware of such scams and when we received the winner call from Arabian Time Travel based on a lucky draw held at a concert venue, I clearly advised my wife not to go after it. However she said few of her friends got their gifts without making any commitments and so I decided to accompany her to a Hotel in Deira since it was a weekend.

The exact scenario you have mentioned above was replayed and since I was non-committal from the beginning they kept on reducing the offer price. Since I have a background in contracts, it was easy to spot the discrepancies from what was being verbally said and printed on the Contract. Written Contracts have precedence over verbal assurances in most jurisdictions and these people are trying to take undue advantage of common people.

Three different people tried to convince us how lucrative their offer is - they will begin with a survey of your travel aspirations and dig further from there. They will even try to ask personal questions like who is the decision maker in the family.

While trying to convince me with a contract typed in plain A4 sheets, there was loud party music in the back ground which was absolutely unprofessional in an environment where one would sign a Contract. The intention is to distract your attention. They would from time to time announce that another family has signed up for their wonderful offer and loud applause would follow. They showed me at least 4 different papers showing credit card slips and details of contracts made that day.

I clearly informed them that I have heard about such scams and as such cannot commit anything in a hotel lobby and would do so only if it was a brick and mortar office. To that they played the card of emotionally getting upset for insulting their company and I did not buy it.

When I mentioned that how one can trust contract made in plain A4 papers, they said it is their copy and showed me the original Contract in glossy paper. They could not answer how they were able to show me the customers original Contract which makes it clear that they are con-men.

My advise - do not go for such events!
    Anyone going to such events for fun or for the gift ask the following right on their face and get their responses;
    1. Why do they do this at a hotel and not at their registered offices?
    2. Take time and read the written contract clauses and point out discrepancies.
    3. Ask them which 5 star hotel in UAE can recommend them as a reliable agent?
    4. Ask if any of them would sign a similar Contract in similar circumstances
    5. Finally show them who is the loser and demand to give you the assured gifts as a token of them wasting your precious time.

Good luck

9th of Apr, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes well said, will be useful for many who search, thank you so much !!

• Om
      30th of Apr, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes i am a new victim.Some of the above was replayed but I was met at the airport...baggage collection area...my children were their targets by them offering free tourism and lying it was the UAE anniversary.Please UAE government, do something!These thieves target tourists.They took us to their office very far I think around Sharjah top of citi bank to make us think we were in a bank!Lied to us we are going to Burj Khalifa.They gave us an iPad as a contact gift.Lied to us I was buying a 2 bedroom flat not knowing they were mere shares!it happened in August 2017.i have written everybody in Dubai and Lagos, Nigeria...no reply.i want my Aed 64, 000 back.The airport thief is Mohammed and the Falcon thieves are Samir and Hatem.

13th of May, 2018

@aryarajeev How did you manage to get back the money?

• Tr
      14th of Jun, 2018

@Suneeth K What can we do to get our money back?

• Dd
      16th of Jun, 2018

@aryarajeev Hi Aryarajeev

I too have fallen for this scam. They have convinced me to take a package of 7000 aed, 35 days of holiday scheme on 19th of March. That was my hard earned money and now I feel terribly broken. Could you please help me get it back.
    (You could mail me too a copy that you post here if at all I miss this page, dheerajcalicut@gmail.com)
    I would be so so thankful if you would reply .thanks

4th of Aug, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes We were lucky enough not to pay any money and leave the venue, but I want to share an information that we were told that on paying 14, 000 Aed for 70 day package we could get 10 years free family membership at Body and Soul of Thumbay group .

On cross checking this with the sales staff at Body and Soul we were informed that Arabian times travel has only 1 year membership with them which expires on 31st dec 2018.

• So
      9th of Sep, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Hello
    I got victim today and paid them as well but then i saw reviews about them
    Please let me know how to get my money back.
    sohailrehman832@gmail.com

22nd of Sep, 2018

@aryarajeev Hi aryarajeev ! I have been duped for the same reason you mentioned in your complaint. Although they did give me bookings for a hotel in india that i asked for and now when i have to go to italy, i can't seem to get hold of these people ...their office is closed since one week. I have been to their office twice before and it always looked empty and only two employees working in the office. So i had my doubts but then the doubts became the truth when they have just vanished. I lodged an official complaint today in the consumer protection authority of Dubai. other than that if you could help in any way, i would be really greatful to you ! Thanks !

24th of Sep, 2018

@Sohail Khattak Me too just got to know they are frauds. Went to their office today and its locked. If you or any one has any info on them please share it with me. My mobile nbr is 0506331148

• Mn
      25th of Sep, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Hi
    how did you retrieve your money?

• Mn
      25th of Sep, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Hi,
    how did you retrieve your money??

29th of Sep, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Hi I am a victim to this scam and have paid AED 7, 000. None of their offices can be contacted now and seems they have left the country. Is there any option to claim the money back.

Please let me know - sunny10887@gmail.com

• Vi
      3rd of Oct, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes I am a victim. Please help me to retrieve the money please..

4th of Oct, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes @aryarajeev I am crying for many days for my money to be back. Please help me how should i proceed?

5th of Oct, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Dear
    I'm also victim I paid them 7000Aed and now contact no r working...can u plzz help me how v can track them and how v can get our money back its our harder money plzzz help us ...plz provide your no. If u can ..my no . Is 0561099119

• Ms
      16th of Oct, 2018

@Calvin Hobbes Same has happened with me 3 month back. Pls let me know how I can retrieve my amount back. Thanks

14th of Mar, 2018

Dear friend,

I am also one of the victim in this scam. They did the same trick whatever you mentioned in your comments and made us to Invest for the same deal. I tried to book one holiday vacation but there was no proper response from anyone and the planned dates were gone. I requested to refund my money but they tried to convince me by saying complementary stay anywhere in UAE but I refused to agree. Now they said that they ll do repay in part payments. Please share me the way you proceed and help me to get my money back.

20th of Sep, 2018

@Naray O my God after reading all this I am speechless they did same with me I am sending emails phone calls no one is answering after 4 weeks to 6 weeks they said we will return you back your money in 2 installments but now no one is replying please help me out as well anyone

2nd of Apr, 2018

Hi,

I am a new victim. Kindly help me out in getting the money back

8th of Apr, 2018

Hi

I am also a victim of this company. Kindly help me out in getting the money back.

Suneeth

@Suneeth K Suneeth did you receive anybfeed back from company

17th of Apr, 2018

@Roshni tevin NO

17th of Apr, 2018

@Suneeth K Please check your mail.

12th of Apr, 2018

My name is roshni im also having same experience. I am calling for long tome no one is picking up the call. How can i get money back. Pls do reply rshstphn66@gmail.com

12th of Apr, 2018

@Roshni tevin They are real time CHEATERS, I really don't understand how they are making out a venue to cheat in this part of country.

We have been called for the same & when I asked for written document instead of verbal promises, sales guy said he will provide a copy of his hand written document. I insisted T&C on official Letterhead with LLC stamp & also approval from Economic Development department, they brought some manager who showed some papers of scape goats who were already in line. Really sorry about them.

Whoever have already paid, try your best to get your money back. These travel agency can signoff their board at any time. Try to form a group & engage some legal advisor if possible. If you are approaching individual they will try to bargain / threaten you.

Never get in to these free bees.

Good luck

12th of Apr, 2018

@Arkay SN NO one is picking my calls... ajeesh is concern person ehomnwe deal with he is not picking my cals

@Roshni tevin Roshini,

They will never attend your calls, its part of their job. You might be surprised whether hez an employee of the Travel agency. These marketing statistics could be hired.

Try to reach their branch office & try your luck if you get any response. They will try their best to route you to Customer care which is good for nothing.

Below content from Mr. Praveen might be helpful, pls check:

Please note that I have registered an official complaint in the Economic Department and they have ensured appropriate action will be taken against Arabian Times. They have fixed a meeting for myself and Ria of Arabian Times tomorrow at 9 am in DED office to settle this. Upon mentioning that there are many more victims in this subject the DED official has advised that if anyone else wants to join the meeting can come along with me and meet them. IF anyone would want to join me kindly contact me 0502024194 or roshrockon@gmail.com and we can meet at DED office near clock tower Deira before 9 am.

Please get in touch with me today.

Collectively we could request for assistance from the officials who are extremely supportive and willing to help and sort it.

Thanks,
    Praveen

23rd of Apr, 2018

@Arkay SN Hello how was ur meeting with the officials and riya ?? Ws it ws helpful ?? Did u get ur money back ??

12th of Apr, 2018

Few more affected people you can find : https://www.yello.ae/review/8247/reply:yes/success:yes/r:8247

More References:

12th of Apr, 2018

Complaints could be registered on:

Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection at Dubai's Department of Economic Development (DED)
    Consumers should report any incidents they face by calling 600545555

Good luck all

12th of Apr, 2018

I am also facing the same experience.Kindly anybody please advise how to retrieve my money back.

Dear Rajiv,

please guide me too i have the victim too. how can i contact you.

14th of Apr, 2018

@sadiq Mohammed. Hi tomorrow I'm going their office to ask for refund r u coming with me? U can contact me on kbamilkumar2003@gmail.com

@praspree Kbanilkumar2003@gmail.com

• Mu
      19th of Apr, 2018

@praspree Hi sadhik I'm one of the new victim just today evening I signed and now my sleep is gone. Could you please give me your contact number please

• Ni
      1st of Jun, 2018

@praspree Did you recieve your money??

14th of Apr, 2018

Hi, I need to check is this the same company who has also office in AbuDhabi http://arabiantime.in.

Any one experience this in AbuDhabi malls?
    Did you get refunds?

7th of May, 2018

@Shah7 Hi shah,

I experienced the same in COOP, Abu dhabi mall.. i have paid 7500 AED. they gave me gold voucher for 1000 AED. IS it possible to get refund?

• Ab
      3rd of Jul, 2018

@Shah7 Yes this is the same company they changed the name in ABU Dhabi.

• Wh
      20th of Jul, 2018

@Shah7 Hello,
    I have experienced it today (20th) myself along with family. Yesterday in COOP, Abu Dhabi mall I was given the coupon. I just paid 300AED luckily. I am really shocked. I went mainly because of the reputation of the hotel and the mall.

22nd of Jul, 2018

@Whs1979 Hi, i went for this even yesterday. But luckily all we did is listen to them and got our free gifts and came back. The salesman was merely 21 years old and talking to us about himself and his family.

After reading all this. Thank God to my Dad, that he said we cant decide now and took our gifts and left. This was in Pearl Apartment hotels in Al Rigga.

• Kr
      27th of Aug, 2018

@Shah7 I also paid AED 8000 two days back. Please help me how to get money back. Please reply me on my email bisoyi@gmail.com

• Kr
      27th of Aug, 2018

@Shah7 I am also a victim. Anyone got refund from their Abu Dhabi branch? Please the information on bisoyi@gmail

• Du

Hi
    I signed my self today .any one can help to get back my money .i lost 25000 AED.please help me how can I get money.my number is 0559360547

• Hu
      20th of Apr, 2018

@Dublin20 Contact police and ministry of economic dept.
    I went also but I didn't signed anything because i felt something fishy.

• Si
      13th of Jun, 2018

@Dublin20 The person who is picking this phone is not aware of the matter.

• Ba

Hi,

I got the voucher in abudhabi cooperative and attended the presentation but did not sign up for anything. How long can they continue to do like this.Unless we as individuals restrain ourselves from trying to get something from nothing(free offers) I think we will continue to lose out to such companies. I have been to two or three hard sell initiatives like this and especially when you are with your spouse they raise the internal pressure within the family that you succumb and sign up.

Hi
    I have also experienced this, and have also signed the agreement. The presentation was at Grand Millenium Al Wahda. How can i get my money back and get rid of the contract?

• Ji
      26th of Sep, 2018

@Roshni778 Hi Roshni,

I also attended the same presentation at the Grand Millenium Al Wahda. Is it the same company? Is there any way to get the money back. How can i contact you??

4th of Oct, 2018

@Jincy07 I also taken the package.. please let me know how can we get back money my name is Shijo Paul my contact no. 0508858169

4th of Oct, 2018

@Roshni778 I also taken the package recently... please let me know how can we get back money my name is Shijo Paul my contact no. 0508858169 or mail shijo08@gmail.com

Hello we also paid 4000 dhs today. Plz tell us how to get money back.. Plz help

21st of Apr, 2018

Has anyone been to there office in karama??

21st of Apr, 2018

@Ajinkyaaa Their new office address is

Arabian Time Travel Tourism LLC
    Office no. 607, 6th Floor
    Al Habib Bank Building,
    Next to ADCB bank, Opposite to Apasara Supermarket.
    Bank Street, Burdubai, Dubai UAE.

I went there on last week to talk about refund of my money. But the office was not opened even on 10.30 am. As per their web site, the office time was supposed to be 9.00 am to 6.00p m. Not responding to any calls or replying to their e mail id -customerservice@arabianttt.com

22nd of Apr, 2018

@Suneeth K Their office time is 12pm to 7pm(sun to Thur). You ll not get any reply from them for mails instead you go in person during weekdays in specified time..

22nd of Apr, 2018

I was fooled also but I was able to get back my money today... the staff who told lies to me helped in getting back the money. you all should go back to the venue where they had conducted the event of fooling us or go to their office, either Al Khazan center Karama or Al Khoory hotel, Al Barsha. The customer care head or the signing authority (MD) is available in the customer care office.

23rd of Apr, 2018

@Kumar0079 Is it the full amount ? Or Interest only ? (for installment payments through credit card)

23rd of Apr, 2018

@Suneeth K @Suneeth K - Full Amount (16K) not the interest.

23rd of Apr, 2018

@Kumar0079 Can u share your mobile no?

@Suneeth K 058 560 0929

30th of Apr, 2018

@Kumar0079 I am a victim too and they are taking me for a ride. I got a cheque from them but now they are asking not to deposit and instead they will pay in part payments starting today which they still didnot do. please help

12th of May, 2018

@Kumar0079 Hi Suneeth can u plz share ur whatsapp number...need to ask something regarding this

12th of May, 2018

@Kumar0079 @Suneeth K is this ur whatsapp number??

13th of May, 2018

@Manita Malhotra 0562205446

14th of May, 2018

@Suneeth K Sir pls help me our amount is 15k..we don't know what to do .

14th of May, 2018

@Suneeth K Sir pls help me we paid 15k and now don't know what to do .we haven't used any of their services yet but jus want our money back pls guide us

15th of May, 2018

@Arwa Munshi I didn't get the money till date. still making mail war with their customer service for the past several months.

• Fi
      29th of May, 2018

@Kumar0079 How did you get your money back sir?

• Mo
      19th of Jul, 2018

@Kumar0079 Dear Kumar How many days did it take for you to get you money back and may I know the name of MD of customer care office.

31st of Jul, 2018

@Mohammed Shehraz Mr Krantik @ 0561157519 is helpful in the customer care office. Another Manager (So Called, i never find a single quality in her ) Riya, is a Old Lazy Fox always sleeping at 12oclk also if we calls. very arrogant and Good for Nothing, very Rude behavior with us, when we called.

26th of Sep, 2018

@Suresh H hi Kumar,
    have you received your money? if yes, how?
    Naveed 0507746644

• Ji
      8th of Oct, 2018

@shabbir Khan sgp @Jithesh.K.P- 050 5369286,
    Kindly help me how can we get the money back.,
    Now the office also closed more than two weeks now

Hello all.
    Wish I could have read above before signing. Could any one advise :
    a. Link to register official complaint?
    b. With the involvement of DED, do we get our entire money paid?
    c. Any latest news on this?
    d. Need help.

@AjayJ www.consumerrights.ae

25. Re: Complaints
    Apr 12, 2018, 8:58 AM

Dear Modial,

Thank you for your advice and concern.

I have deleted my posts containing my contact information and if anyone would like to get in touch please drop a private message.

Further, I would like to inform that with the help of DED officials I have managed to get my refund(90%) today. The balance amount will be collected by Sunday.

And hence would advise the rest of the concerned to register your complaint in www.consumerrights.ae and accordingly get the authorities support to get the refunds and also to raise an awareness in the authorities about such companies.

25th of Apr, 2018

@Kumar0079 Hi, i am not able to register my complaint on this website . Whenever i try open this site it says unauthorized.

@Ajinkyaaa https://www.visitdubai.com/en/suggestions-and-complaints
    Try this... all tours and travels complaints they will reply with what to do.

• Kk
      27th of May, 2018

@Kumar0079 Hi,
    We are the brand new victims for this. Just yesterday night. It is only after reaching back home and after reading all your experiences that we realised it is a scam. We have sent a mail to consumerrights.ae. And when we called ArabianTravel saying that we have to cancel the contract they have asked to go to their office (Grand Millenium Abudhabi) today at 2 pm for discussion.
    Could you pls inform how did you manage to get your money back?

• Tr
      13th of Jun, 2018

@Kumar0079 Hi
    Please help us to get money back. We paid AED 8000/- in April. They don't answer phone or reply mails.

Rathne

• Ni
      31st of Jul, 2018

@T R Rathne Hi

I just spoke to the Dubai Tourism authority to register a complaint against Arabian Time Travel. They said many complaints have been registered and the case has been closed with them. If we want a refund we will now have to register a case with the court.

• Ju
      28th of Aug, 2018

@nidscape Hi, did you get your money back ? Please reply

ONE MORE SCAM

28th of Apr, 2018

Excuse me are you all from the past? Everyone On this page acts like it's a brand new surprise scam. it's been around for at least 20 years. Nothing, I repeat nothing is free and this kind of time share vacation bullship is As common as that Nigerian PrinceWho wants to marry you and Send you all his Money . How much is your time worth? I Wouldn't sit in some for 5 hour presentation for a weekend vacation my time is worth more than that I can just go take a vacation I would suggest you all do the same

• Om
      30th of Apr, 2018

@Marie Houston How come they have not been arrested for 20 years?