Aqui Berry dietary supplements / Illegal shipment/credit card charge

1 P. O Box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740

DO NOT ORDER FREE SAMPLES OF AQUI BERRIES FROM THIS SITE!!
I order a free sample of aqui berries (only ten in container) for paying the postage. I did not authorize any futher shipments nor further charges. Their web site (no longer available) did not mention further shipments, charges, etc. I specfically checked for that before ordering. I noticed an additional charge to my card a week ago and notified my card company. They advised they would contact the seller and give me temporary credit. I have tried to contact this company to cancel whatever they were shipping but the web address they provided is no longer available and their message box is always full, so you can't leave a message to cancel. The product is worthless!!

Comments

An
  29th of Jan, 2009

i had the exact same problem.
i actually contacted them to ask why my free trial shipment had not arrived and they informed me then that it had slready been sent . they also had already sent the full bottle.They had already charged my card for an additional shipment for like $29.00 and i knew nothing about it yet. I asked them how they coulddo that since i hadn't even tried the product yet...
i was taken back and after threatening to report them to bbb(better business bureau) they apologized, put the money back on my card and sent me 2 free shipments with no charge. I told them what a scam they were doing to the consumer and i was going to put them all over the web as being such, , this is why they apologized and sent free shipments.
BEWARE..it is a scam