Aquasuperstore / Fraud alert

Ordered an in stock item.
Web site stated it would ship in 1 day.
4 days later...no tracking info.
Called company and it had not left warehouse. Contact at company could not tell me when it would ship.
We canceled the order. My account should be credited in a couple of days.
We'll see.

Ol

More Aquasuperstore Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aq
      29th of Apr, 2010

I am very sorry that there was a delay in your shipment, some items take longer than expected to leave the warehouse. Thank you for purchasing with us and please let us know if you had any issues with the return being issued. 941-487-2775

3rd of Jun, 2016

I am very sorry about the issues you have had with your order. We drop ship over 46, 000 products from over 250 vendors across the US. We do try to have the availability as clear as possible at the time your place the order. If there is anything I can do for you, please let us know. 941-487-2775

3rd of Jun, 2016

I am very sorry about the delay of shipping your pumps. Tracking numbers can take up to 3 business days after the order has shipped to be entered in some cases, as the warehouse sends to us and we enter in the order. We list this on our website also. We try to offer a variety of contact options so you never have trouble getting in touch with someone from the office here to help you with your order. If you would like to try us out again, please let me know. Ask for Sandy. 941-487-2775 or livechat

• Gr
    Aquasuperstore

The product they sent me was not what was advertised on their website. If I return it there is a 25% re-stocking charge and they want me to pay the shipping both ways.
    Don't buy from them.

• Du
    Aquasuperstore

Wrote a couple of emails but do not get any response! Will not even think about ordering with this store!!!

Aquasuperstore

Order placed 10/17. Two quick emails from them to confirm that order was taken and to expect a followup tracking email shortly. No notice of any out of stock or back order items. As of 10/28, no delivery or further communication from Aqua superstore. I was attempting to purchase a non-pool related product, which they use other vendors to process. I think this is the problem, and I doubt I will use them again. Live and learn...

• Pl
    aquasuperstore.com

Ordered two pumps.Site said in stock and ships in 1 to 3 days. One week later told it should "ship tomorrow" and I'll send you a tracking number then. Received no tracking number or explanation. Called and asked for tacking number. Put on hold. No one ever came back. Are they trying to get rid of their customers? If so they are doing a great job of this only.

• Lp
    Aquasuperstore

I ordered a Pflueger fishing reel from aquasuperstore .com based on WEB page info that the item was "in stock--ships in 1-3 days" on April 23. I promptly received confirmation. On April 26 my credit card was hit for the amount of purchase and shipping. On April 30 I received e-mail that the item was "out of stock" and "backordered". Based on the sequence of events this company misrepresented their inventory and took my money...in my mind they are low life webcrooks.