AquaSkin and Rejuv Plus / Requesting refund due to I only received the aquaskin, and they were sold to be used together!

1 Santa Ana CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered these two products on June 22, 2015 and paid shipping of $3.95 and $4.95 respectively. I received the AQUASKIN but have NOT received the REJUVPLUS (which is to BE USED/MIXED TOGETHER) for Wrinkles and Younger looking Skin. I have contacted BOTH Customer Service numbers which are DIFFERENT. Initially, they told me "since the trial period had expired, I was NOT eligible for a Refund." I told them I was not ABLE to even USE the TRIAL PERIOD because I had NOT received BOTH Products! I REQUESTED a CREDIT to my Checking Account (ETFCU) ASAP as it was still "PENDING" in my account AND was also going to cause an OVERDRAFT. They only offered me a $100 Voucher to use at Target & Restaurants. I am 63 years old and was SCAMMED because I did not SEE that I was entering a Trial Membership.. I would NOT have done this due to the COST of FUTURE PRODUCT as I live on a Retirement of $756 per month. I hope you can RESOLVE this issue for me. Thank You!!

Di
Jul 8, 2015

Comments

Di
  8th of Jul, 2015

I cannot believe that I had to file an Official Complaint to get this resolved. (I also filed a complaint with [redacted]) I will NEVER buy anything on line again! They get your checking account # or Credit Card # and, at their discretion, withdraw any amount they deem acceptable without even NOTIFYING you or contacting you to SEE if you even RECEIVED BOTH products! Each ONE of these products' billing departments charged my checking account (ETFCU)$87.43 EACH.