AquaLift / Aqualift had already charged 74.99 to my account

US Review updated:

I tried to take advantage of their FREE trial offer, but I never got a confirmation from Vitaderm. A few days later I got a call from them asking about the order since I never got a confirmation from them. At that time I told them to cancel everything, that I couldn't afford 150. a month, and I was assured everything would be taken care of. Going back to that first day I tried to sign up, my credit card called me to see if I approved the shipping charges. I told them yes because at the time I didn't know it was a scam. Obviously a red flag showed up when those names came up on my account. Two weeks later my card called me to see if I would approve 79.99 to be charged from Vitaderm and of course I said no since that had been cancelled. That's when they informed me that Aqualift had already charged 74.99 to my account. After 2 weeks of threats and advise from my card company, I was finally credited for that money as well as s&h charges. If the monies were not back to my account as of today, my credit card company was going to start legal action against them. They come across as 2 different companies, but they are one. There's another ad out there that's almost exactly like theirs but with different names. Because of a memory problem due to a flare up of my MS, I can't remember the names. One starts with Derma??????? and you can find it if you google just the DERMA part. Some of the same pictures are there from the aqualift/vitaderm ad. Please let's all be more careful.

Di

Comments

• Ko
      Mar 28, 2012
    AquaLift - Unauthorized charges
    AquaLift

I ordered free sample from them but they took $76.50 from my bank account. I send it back to received a refund, but it never happened. Stay away from this shoddy business.

• El
      Apr 03, 2012
    AquaLift - Fraud
    AquaLift

I bought free sample from AquaLift and applied only for shipping fee charges, but they tried to take more money and my bank closed my account. I want my money back!

• Wo
      Aug 17, 2012
    AquaLift - Avoid dealing with this ppl
    Aqualift

Further to my report I submitted earlier today. After a 40 min wait for someone to answer my call I received this info. Apparently to avoid being charged for the products in question, I would have had to cancel the order before the 18 day trial period ended. I might add it took over a month to receive the products, so my trial period ended long before I even received the products.

• Bu
      Aug 17, 2012
    AquaLift - They were adding a reoccurring charge of $34+ every mont
    AquaLift

I ordered a sample and found out after checking my bank statement they were adding a reoccurring charge of $34+ every month. I contacted my bank right way to file an unauthorized use of charges and I contacted Vita Derm to cancel any further orders or charges.

• Wo
      Sep 21, 2012
    AquaLift - Ordered on line the two samples at $6.99 each, and was charged full price for each, $79.99
    AquaLift

Ordered on line the two samples at $6.99 each, and was charged full price for each, $79.99. Kept no records because I am too naive.

• Vu
      Oct 12, 2012
    AquaLift - NEVER order anything off the internet without thorough investigation
    AquaLift

I ordered Vitaderm & Aqualift from ad on facebook and just paid S&H. Additional charges for $74.99 and $79.99 were posted to my account a couple of weeks later. Lesson learned: NEVER order anything off the internet without thorough investigation!!

• Si
      Nov 02, 2012
    AquaLift - Billed my checking account $126.90
    AquaLift

Ordered products under a promotion in which you had to pay shipping and you got the products for a trial. The products were to be N/C. Billed my checking account $126.90.