Aquaguard Booster Model / Ignorance by representatives!

I had bought an Aquaguard Booster Model last year december. Recently I discovered that the water from the aquaguard was coming dirty so i filed a complain at the helpline No. given to me at the time of delivery. I had filed a complain on the 3rd of September with my address and Phone details and the complain No is L88144. Unfortunately no one has till date even bothered to call. I have been calling every day since then and every day i am told that the person will come today.

I hope that the company should understand that water being the most precious thing for a mans survival, the complain should be handled the very first day. Another thing is that since i stay alone i had to take leave from my work. I have lost more money in my pay cut then the price of 3 brand new aquaguards. I don't know what to say further. I shall be waiting for a day more otherwise i shall be approaching the Consumer Court for harassment as wall as compensation.

N  8th of Oct, 2007 by
What if you take it off and return it to the store you bought it at and get a new one?