Aqua Massage Centre Southampton / How can they get away with this?

Aqua Massage Centre, Solent Business Centre, Millbrook Road,, Southampton, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07553361233

This company sold a session of four Hydro Therapy Massages to 291 people on group on. They booked me in for my first session on 10th June 2011 (after much difficulty trying to get it booked!). I turned up. The building was shut with a note in the window saying "aqua massage customers call this number". I thought it was to let me into the building but I just got a voice mail message saying ...We are sorry we cannot honor your massage, the beds have not turned up yet!!!??? What??????? My friend booked and paid for this deal for me back at the beginning of June and I've had it booked in for weeks. I'm absolutely disgusted! How can they get away with selling a service which they don't even have the beds for to be able to deliver the service???? Have they used 291 peoples money to try to buy beds to set up their business and now the beds haven't arrived????? They didn't even have the decency or business sense to actually call people to inform them and just took the cowardly way out by just leaving a message on their voicemail - Completely and utterly disgusting!

Jl

Comments

• He
      Jul 13, 2011

I purchased the same deal on Groupon and am so far completely disgusted by the levels of service from these guys.
    Every time we actually manage to get hold of them they tell us they will call back but don't bother!!
    I am contacting Groupon to discuss this and ask for refund of what looked like at the time a very good deal.

• To
      Sep 12, 2011

The Aqua centre explained everything to me and i believe them. They were extremely polite and the massage was suberb, i'm glad i waited, it was well worth it. Its ashame the grumbleweeds will miss out. I expect they complain about everything and everyone.

• Sh
      Aug 15, 2018
    H2OMassage Systems - Service massage
    Oswego, IllinoisOswego

Hi, I go to the Massage Envy in Oswego IL and I have about 11 prepaid sessions through them. I spoke to the manager to see if I can use up the 11 sessions and meantime have my direct deposit on the hold till I deplete some of the accrued sessions. Basically they aren't able to help me with that so I was wondering if someone can help me with it.