Aqua Guard Toatl RO / Beware of Aqua Gurad (Sales Executive are Liar and Unprofessional)

F250, Jalvayu ViharGurgaon, India Review updated:
Phone: 9873935860
The salesman I encountered made so many false promises. I feel that they are out there just to deceive people by telling lies and bait the customers into buying the product. They tell lies like crooks. The most unprofessional sales executives I have encountered with yet.

There was a camp organized by the company for water purification systems. The sales executive in the camp claimed that we could book a RO from their stall by giving 500 Rs only and if We book it there, we would get Life Time Free service. He told that there was no catch and gimmick in this and the service person would come to our house for service free. So I booked a RO system from there.

After three days of my booking the same executive called me and told me that if I could buy the RO in next two days I would get "an additional" year of guarantee as this was a special scheme from the company. Without sensing any hidden motives in his talk I paid the entire amount by credit card.

Once I paid the money the actual face of the executive came into light. I faced so much trouble in getting them to come to my house to install the system at the time that was convenient to me. But finally somehow I could get the system installed at my house. But this was not the end of my trouble. The RO system was leaking. I made numerous calls to the same sales executive but he didn't come to my house. After a week of me calling him repeatedly he stopped taking my calls and ignored me completely. My RO still leaks after 10 days of installation. He even didn’t give me any bill for the RO that I bought.

After that, I called on their customer care and to my utter surprise I came to know that all the promises made to me were false and there was no Life Time Free service provided by the company at my doorstep. Moreover the "one additional" year of warranty was also not there.

I feel cheated and deceived by the Eureka Forbes sales executive and would not recommend anyone to buy anything from Eureka Forbes.

Comments

Na
  11th of Apr, 2008
Eurekhforbes - complete cheating. Even i bought a machine from eurekha and got a fault a month back. Its a 2 months old machine only. I keep on mading call to eurekha but still now nobody is fixing the problem from eurekha forbes.

Honestly saying - Consumers pls dont encourage such a company in market.
Ku
  1st of Aug, 2014
My complaint

CHEATING by EUREKA FORBES I had purchased AG TOTAL ENHANCE UV WP SYSTEM (NEW), which as per the sales executive was on spl offer 500 off PLUS LIFE TIME WARRANTY THAT INCLUDES AMC FOR LIFETIME as on 20/10/2013 I accordingly was required to pay 12000/-after discount of Rs. 500 /- but the Executive charged asked me to pay Rs. 12500/- instead online and told me he will refund in 1 mont but since last 6 month no refund. now sales executive is not picking up call and abusing I was also promised a gift of a bag by the sales executives/manager atleast four times and I have not received any till date. The customer care people just tell me that the salesman has cheated many customers and that they will look into it. But till date they are only looking and I have not received my Rs.500/- back The lifetime warranty, I was specifically told by the salesmen that everytime the service fellow comes I don't have to pay Rs. 350/- that they charge for visits. A lady, probably a senior person told me it is not so. I also realised that NO discount was offered to me and that the actual price was Rs.12500/-. I am confused and feel cheated by Eureka Forbes. Their salesmen cannot be relied upon as they are paid very less and they give false promises to book the order. Once the customer is hooked they forget to call back or keep their promise. Through this, atleast, I hope I will get my refund of Rs.500/- and the gift that was promised even by the manager other than the salesmen. i have all bill given by salesmen and some more proof also salesmen contact name and contact no. in case this case not resolved with in 7 working day i will go with all the proof Consumer Courts.