Aqua Guard / Cheating customers the big way!

1 India Review updated:

I have complaint against aqua guard for i purchase a uv filter of the company two year back. Then ro system was not available with company along with uv water filter, now since the company has device for water purifier and water softening as well my grievance is that company is sell complete unit of water softening and uv purifier but not suppling the only water softening unit to their old customer instant asking for exchange offer for old unit accepting at throw away prize merely rs 1000/ for fully functional unit. Probably collecting the unit at throw away prize and refitting it with now water softening plant, this way cheating the customer in a big way.

Comments

Ra
  29th of Jun, 2007

My aqua guard is not working for six months.

Su
  6th of Dec, 2007

I fully agreee with this. Eureka Forbs is very much short of the expectations of customer.I have contacted these persons for purchase of Aquaguard Total RO. They have taken full 100% advance and assured me that the system will be fitted within two hours.
However even after 6 days they have not done any thing. Despite of repeated phone calls,they just try to transfer the responsibility to someone others.
I am fed up with them ,but cant do any thing as they have taken 100% advance.
If they have this type of attitude in the starting,what will happen afyter installation?
I request you to please think twice before buying any product of Eureca Forbs Ltd.

An
  12th of Mar, 2008

i am from karnal n i am fully agree that eureka forbes is very much short of expectations of customer. they r the worst service provider.i want ur toll free number so that i can talk abt my problems directly.

Ra
  2nd of Sep, 2010

I am from Cuddalore have a worst experience from aqua guard?. I asked Sensa model from local aqua team. They defend and recommend UV model. They simply told me that sensa model is worst one and have lot of problems.I wonder that a product launched by aqua guard but their team members advertised that the sensa have worst problem. Finally they convinced and fitted UV model for whcih they explained that for municipal water the UV is enough. But I used the UV treatment water I affected by throat infection. How far I cheated by aqua guard. Aqua guard is good company but team members are worst cheaters.

La
  16th of Feb, 2011

i have change cleaner and all four filtter in jan 2011 of my RO water purifier. but after 2 day his adopter not working properly, and water leakage problem . i do complaint Mr. davendr sharma he come home and take off RO says after 2 days u will get it. but i get it with 6 days and i see 1 my new filter has change by him water taste is not good. and make a new problem that is water leakage . so i m very UN happy about aqua guard service. my name L.K anand 9891202772 ghaziabad.