Apx Alarm / Complaint posted 09/28/2009 resolved
I hope resolutions can also be posted.
Although I wish it had not taken so long, a representative from APX Alarm's consumer advocacy division recently contacted us in regard to our complaint (posted 09/28 with the heading: "Refusal to Acknowledge Legal Cancellation")
The consumer advocacy representative from APX was patient and took time to listen to our issues. He promised APX would review our circumstances. APX telephoned us the next day and offered a fully satisfactory resolution.
I hope this is indicative of improved response to consumer issues. If so, then I would expect the BBB rating to go up and consumer complaints (there will always be some) to go down significantly.
More Apx Alarm Complaints & Reviews
- Apx Alarm - Misleading to get you stuck in 5 year contract 
- Apx Alarm - They are scammers 
- Apx Alarm - Refusal to Acknowledge Legal Cancellation; Using oral statement over the telephone to effectively create an unbreakable five year contract 
- Apx Alarm - Service is a joke 
- Apx Alarm - help! 
- Apx Alarm - Untrue Sales Promises 
- Apx Alarm - Dishonest Sales Pitch 
- Apx Alarm - Misrepresentation and Poor Monitoring Serviceq 
- Apx Alarm - Misrepresentation when I signed the agreement. Now my daughter's credit is being dinged
- Apx Alarm - Scaming