Apx Alarm / Dishonest Sales Pitch
The young guy who convinced me to switch from ADT to APX 3 years ago told me I would need to sign a 3-yr contract. This kid was really slick. He knew how to con someone into signing-on by explaining all of the supposed special discounts and extras I would get for switching so APX could put their sign in my yard. I thought, when he was leaving, that maybe I shouldn't have trusted him. Now, after I waited 3 yrs to switch back to ADT, APX is telling me that the contract I signed is for 5 yrs--not 3 yrs.
I had decent service from APX during those 3 yrs, but, based on their allowing contractors to deceive the public into signing-on with them, I would recommend APX to absolutely no one!
More Apx Alarm Complaints & Reviews
- Apx Alarm - Misleading to get you stuck in 5 year contract 
- Apx Alarm - They are scammers 
- Apx Alarm - Refusal to Acknowledge Legal Cancellation; Using oral statement over the telephone to effectively create an unbreakable five year contract 
- Apx Alarm - Service is a joke 
- Apx Alarm - help! 
- Apx Alarm - Untrue Sales Promises 
- Apx Alarm - Misrepresentation and Poor Monitoring Serviceq 
- Apx Alarm - Misrepresentation when I signed the agreement. Now my daughter's credit is being dinged
- Apx Alarm - Complaint posted 09/28/2009 resolved 
- Apx Alarm - Scaming