Apx Alarm / Misrepresentation when I signed the agreement. Now my daughter's credit is being dinged

1 Aurora, CO, United States
Phone: 800-216-5232

My husband died in Feb 08, an APX salesman knocked on my door 6/08. I said I'd listen to him. I'm a senior, was going through sadness and told him my credit score isn't high enough. He said, "we can use your daughter's credit score". He promised me she would not be responsible in anyway. The contract was put in my name, address, phone. She and my neighbor are listed as a point of contact if alarm goes off. She didn't sign anything. I signed. My signature is the only one listed and showing as being responsible. I had to file bankruptcy and now they are trying to collect from her and have put it on her credit reports. I've NEVER received one piece of mail from them nor has she until she started getting 3rd party calls. They just tell her..."you are responsible". But they are sending her proof to my home. I was scammed into believing the salesman...shame on me I guess however I won't go down without a fight.

Pi