Aptech Computer Institute / Aptech rammandir Scam

1 Bhubaneswar, India Review updated:

It was 2.12.2003 when we all of the aptech student gather in rammandir aptech branch.Because for a job fair.But that day was turn into a black day for aptech.Aptech called 3 companys for the job fair.1 of them was wipro, 2nd one vodafone, and third one was a small residential software company.First one and second came for taking students for there call center.Third one came for only one post.When we all knew that thing then we oppose for that job fair. Because

1:Aptech committed us for 1year internship.After compliting of two year course it provide us a company training .But directly they refused to give us internship.More than 300 students suffering in this.All the students had already given up 12000 for the internship.

2:Aptech Rammandir does not and never had given yet any good placement.At the time of admission they told us 300 of software company have already tie up with us.But since i had not seen any good company to move hear.

3:There is lots of politics running inside Rammandir aptech.At the time of admission they will tell u that yes we have 1 year internship and good placement.but actually we want to knew they have not tie up any company's.After completing of course one should want to work any where so then u realize what u taught from aptech.Student have already cross their age so they leave aptech.Dont dont try to go against aptech.Because they can realize what they taught.

Aptech Computer Institute

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 06, 2010

Hi this is a student from Aptech, Rammandir, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. I have completed my course in "c" programming. I haven't got my computer printed fees receipt till now. They told me to collect it in a day or two while taking admission. whenever i request them they tell me that their printer is out of order. Does it take 1 month to repair a printer??. if it does aptech is not worth teaching programming languages. another problem with my center is that when i went to give my internal test they made me sit for 3 hours for an one hour exam, and they later tell me that the printer is not working. the called me the next day, again they made me wait for 2 hours the finally they got my paper printed from outside. I am on the verge of completion of my course (only online exam left) but have not received my receipt. i have additionally asked for my online exam schedule, they told me that it is on the 5th of aug but then they postponed it to the 12th but i was told they were not sure about it and i would receive a call next morning regarding the schedule but i haven't received a call from anyone yet .
    Aptech, Ramndir is Cheating with au.

Rahul Beher.

•   Dec 06, 2010

I done my course from Aptech computer center, Ramamndir, Bhubaneswar, since 2004 but i do not receive my course certificate till date they cheat my 1 year DISM diploma fees and did not give me certificate i have all fees slip but i am totaly help less my experiance says me that aptech is a cheat company and i preffer every body don't join aptech because they are cheater i have don lot's of afforts to get my certificate but i don't succeade to get it

• Ra
      Dec 06, 2010

Please do not take any courses from Aptech Pvt Ltd institute, Rammandir, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. They are absolutely worthless and cheaters who take the full payment of the course fee at one shot and fail do deliver the services as mentioned.They are nothing more than goondas who are prepared to kill people.

• Pr
      Dec 07, 2010

Friends This is Praksh Swain .I did accp in aptech rammandir.But still i did not any job or any internship.Aptech rammandir have no tie up with company's.They are fraud, cheaters.They laing at the time of admission.They had taken from me 12000 for internship but they keep near it.They have not spend it for internship and good placement.So i request do not get admission at rammandir aptech.Thanks to continued student that they make revolution against aptech rammandir. Science they only given placement in the field of call center and bpo. Thanks .

• Bh
      Dec 07, 2010

Asutosh here i had also face this same problem.thanks to aptech student of rammandir who did that.They are big cheaters have no shame.Openly they cheat all student.Admission time they told that we provide good placement such in this company wipro, tcs, satyam, hcl, infosys, vodafone, reliance.but real thing is after completing of course they dont call any company for campuss selection.i agree with some student that we have already give them 12000 for internship.So before get admission in rammandir aptech u must have to collect a written, from center head about placement.

• Mo
      Dec 31, 2010

Mona here... i too have been a victim of aptech... they have taken 15ooo from me anddidnt even provvide me proper training... i would suggest you to go to consumer court...previously i hv taken c coaching in niit but never faced any issue there... aptech is pathetic... all those who have been cheated by aptech should come together n teach them a lesson

• Mo
      Dec 31, 2010

please go to consumerdaddy.com today i filed a complain there