APT Staffing / Terrible place

1 14675 Midway Rd. Ste 115Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

First off I replied to this company for a job and was told I was coming in for an interview. I showed up with a suit and tie and met with the Vice President of this company(christine). She told me I had the job pretty much and was ready to set up my next interview. I waited a week and heard no response from this company. So I called them up again and said I haven't heard anything. Christine the VICE PRESIDENT of this company told me she lost the paperwork and was going to call me back to set up the interview.

I waited another 5 or 6 days and heard nothing again. So I ended up emailing them wondering what was going on since it had been almost 2 weeks and I heard nothing back. The Vice President (christine) then very unprofessionally and being very rude told me that the position had already been filled 2 weeks ago!!! This company doesn't know its left from right or maybe its just CHRISTINE being unprofessional but I highly recommend not doing business with this company.

Lu

Comments

• Vp
      22nd of Jun, 2011

The gentleman in this complaint rescheduled his interview 3 times for a total of a week and a half and was warned the job would be filled before his interview if he kept rescheduling.