APROSUPPORT.COM / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I TOO WAS HACKED BY THESE AS*****HOLES. FORTUNATELY, I CAUGHT IT EARLY WITH ONLY TWO CHARGES OF $23.95 EACH. HOWEVER, I DID NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY, THEY DID NOT PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH THEM (INTENTIONALLY INCOMPLETE NUMBER), AND THEIR WEBSITE IS USELESS. I CONTACTED MY BANK AND CANCELED THE CARD, WHICH I BELIEVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THESE PARASITES.

SINCE THIS CARD WAS ONLY USED FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS, I BELIEVE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY IT WAS HACKED. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES, BEWARE!

Bb

Comments

• G
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I am dealing with the same problem from this company.

All ready spent 1.5 hours on the phone. I'm going to have to block the card, and get a new one. All together this is going to cost me several hours to fix, and I hope that it does not cause a legitimate charge that I made be blocked.

• G
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    APROSUPPORT.COM - Unauthorized charge
    AproSupport.com
    California
    www.aprosupport.com

Unauthorized charge to credit card. This is taking to long to correct. I have to block my card and get a new one. I hope that none of my legitimate charges are rejected.

17th of Sep, 2009

These people double dinged me. Once was for $25.15, the expected charge, then another $25.15 at the same time, under the name "csprog.com". I have emailed them about the double charge for the extra hit on my card and their reply states that: since I cancelled my one (1) month access to their service, there is nothing they can do, since I am no longer a member.
    My response to them was " what does my no longer being a member have anything to do with them over-charging me and failing to correct the problem" ?
    They are now giving me the "run-around".

• Wr
      5th of Feb, 2016

I had same experience and gave negative feedback with bangbro.Aprosupport but I did contact them with their listed ph and they satisfied me.I didnt read instructions on their site and assumed they scammed me.They cancelled the contract and were satisfying to me.It is atricky agreement u enter but Let the buyer beware and assume responsibility for your mistakes