Apria Healthcare / customer service/service
Apria healthcare is by far the worst company i have dealt with and that expands from missouri to arizona. Customer satisfaction is not their #1 priority and they tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. Returning phone calls? Extremely poor. If you don't have enough operators, hire some of these people that really needs jobs right now. From equipment pick up to turn in, it's unorganized. I waited for nearly an hour after my appt time in the lobby for my initial equipment pick up. I'm an ex-military man, so i'm all about being on time and being on time is 15 minutes early. I cancelled my appt and expressed my complaint. I got no call back to reschedule or talk to me about my concerns. I myself called back 2 weeks later finally and rescheduled. My billing was a catastrophe from the beginning. To make a very long story short, i was told i had no more outstanding payments and almost 3 months later i get a call from a collections agency saying i owed apria $75. I received no phone calls and i did not receive any mail informing me about this. I am a get it done and complain about it later type of guy, so i paid the amount and called apria. They gave me no reasonable explanation and i am fuming from the top of my skull with this company. I vowed to spread the word about never recommending to anyone and warn them about their practices. Warning! Do not use this company! Proceed at your own risk!
More Apria Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare Inc. - where has the service gone! 
- Apria Healthcare Group - pediatric wheelchair
- Apria Healthcare Group - wrong water chamber
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billings
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible beyond words! total disgrace.