Appy2Save / Loan Modification

United States, Louisiana, Natchitoches Review updated:
6223 Hwy 6
This company call me about a loan modification. The man on the phone sounded like he could really help me. I gave him my credit card number so that he could debt 49.95. This was to get started to try to save my home from foreclosure. They were to deduct 49.95 weekly for 10 weeks. He told me that he had a money back policy if I was not satified with their results. I went to the internet and researched Appy2Save and found that they were most likely a fraud. So I then call Corey back and request that they stop all debits on my account and that I do not wish to proceed with this company. He then told me that he would email me a form to fill out and that all debits would be stopped. Well guess what he lied. Apply2Save debited my credit card for 249.75 more than they should have. Now grant it they never even make a file on my loan modification because I never sent them all of my personal information to get started before I found out that they had scammed many others. I have now been told by Jessica V. that I would get a 249.75 refund and that it had been approved and that it would take 3 to 5 business days.
Well guess what again they have lied. I was promise the refund on March 3rd 2009 and it is now March 12th and still no refund applied to my account. I have email and call the company every day and still no results. What ever you do stay away from APPLY2SAVE they are a BIG SCAM AND FRAUD.

D  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Why would you pay any company to help you with a loan modification? Did you think to call the bank that loaned the money and modify it though them? I would think that they will have the best chances of modifying your loan, not some company you will pay over a series of weeks. You obviously should not be answering phones and surfing the web.
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
I received e-mail and message that I was winner GBP 172, 000 of Nokia diplomat. Is it true or internet scam? Pls reply ASAP.