App.TheUltimateOffer.com / Uutright, immoral, lying, stealing information site!

I filled out an application for a solicited e-mail loan. After I had given all my personal information, they told me I HAD to accept these ridiculous credit cards!! They led me to believe, that after I applied for the loan, I could turn down their very costly cards. Then they congratulated me on my "new cards." This is horrible! I then e-mailed them, and they have not responded. I told them not to touch my bank account, and if it is the last thing I do, I will be sure to see that site is shut down!! I am calling an attorney in the a.m. What else can I do?? This was an outright, immoral, lying, stealing information site!! That is all it is. Please help me.

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2007

I went through the same experience and the billing did not occur until roughly 1 week later. When I saw the charge on my account, I called the bank and they provided the 1800 number for me to call them. They stated I would still be charged a $35 processing fee.

I initially tried to email them, but the email address was not valid. They are a rip off, the email I was sent under the $1,500 emergency cash available now.

If you need my testimony for legal action, please contact me.

• Fi
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Yessir !. . the site in question . .www.ultimatecreditoffers.com has other motives.. .they steal ur info and i have no idea what they do with it .. but i think they also use / sell this info to other Companies like college loan companies to see if the user has defaulted on a loan and gone AWOL.

theres a lot these sites lately .. esp those that solicit u for a job & then ask u if have college debt, then ask u if are in Default . . .no job cares about that !. . . the owners of these sites should be shot!

31st of Oct, 2007

I dont want that credit card I have card I was thinking I was going 2 get a personal loan I dont need that card do not take that money out of my bank acct.

• Mi
      27th of Dec, 2007

I can top your complaint about Ultimate, but mine ended up to be a scam by USA Credit, that I am now finding out is Ultimate Offer. Applied for an instant loan and ended up having $150.00 withdrawn from my son's account, and an attempt to have the same amount withdrawn from my account and my husband's. Called USA and spoke with three supervisors, and five customer service reps. Got different stories from all of them. One even agreed to return the money to my son's account if he agreed not to contact the police. Still have not received a card of any type or any paperwork that was promised to be sent by mail, on this wonderful offer my son paid for. USA even gave us confirmation numbers for the returned money agreement, and on the day the money was to be put back in the account, USA said they didn't have the money. Anybody out there want to join in a class action lawsuit and put this place out of business? Email me.