Apply2Save.com / Stole money from my checking account

1 IA, United States Review updated:

I contected apply 2 save.com to help me save my home from foreclouser they sound good at frist then stated that they would put me on a payment plan after i gave them the okay to deduct funds from my account, i never got the chance to give them the okay they just went into my checking account like it was theres and started taking funds out up to $275, 00 until i noticed that my account was in overdraft, once you give up your info the bank dont wont to help you. I have been calling and e mailing them for my money back do to me not using there severces for nothing due to president obama foreclouser bail out plan, it has been 7months and i still dont have my money i was told it had to go infront of thier board and that was 7 months ago, i am about to call the attorney general office on them. So dont deal with apply 2 save.com p. S if you can help me come on lets get them

Comments

• Ni
      8th of Jun, 2009

I alos got riped off by apply to save !!! we are losing our home and these poople took the lil money we had !!! we are now out in the street thanks to apply 2 save !!! don't send them any money :-(

11th of Jun, 2009

Yea, we used apply2save in january, and they just took the money out of my account with NO permission. ive called and called, but nothing seems to be working, i too am about to call the Attorney General office on them. They took $600 dollars.

• Mt
      6th of Aug, 2009
    Apply2Save.com - loan modification
    apply 2 save, inc
    Minnesota
    Phone: 612-214-0757

I been scammed by apply 2 save, ine. They took $595.00 out of my account telling me they can help save my mortgage. Now I can not reach them. My house now is being foreclose. HELP.