Apply 2 Save Inc / Loan Modification

1 7905 Meadowlark Dr.Ste. ACoeurdAleneIdaho, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-8882025662

This Co was advertised on television as a Loan Modification Co. I contacted them myself and applied for a Loan Modification . I dealt with a person by the name of Garrett Guinn who assured me that he would work things out to my favor.Sortly after that I tried to contact this person & after about 6 times I finally made contact with him & and gave him my Credit card # and there was $595.00 taken out of my acct. This was the total cost of my Loan Modification. My terms from an earlier conversation was that it was to be paid in 2 installments, one being $249.00 the other one being $246.00. This was wrong so they redopisited $249.00 back into my acct. Now I'm finding out that this Co. is a Fraud. My next stop is the Attorney Generals office.

Comments

• Ap
      12th of Mar, 2009
    Apply 2 Save Inc. - Loan Modification
    Apply 2 Save Inc.
    7905Meadowlark Dr. Ste. A
    Coeur d' Alene
    Idaho
    Phone: 1-888-202-5662
    apply2save.com

This Co is a rippoff, steer clear, amust!!!

• To
      24th of Mar, 2009

These guys jerk you around and take $750.00 from you then tell you that there is nothing they can do... the bank denied my claim for modification and it took 2 months for them to tell me that? They don't even explore other avenues to settle with your bank... So I'm going straight in PERSON to the bank and get this situated my self, which is what everyone should do... Don't pay these scammers on red cent... They have you fax and refax papers over and over again, because supposedly they didn't get them... What a joke!