Applied Bank Secured Visa / Secured Visa

Phone: 561-982-9111

Applied for a secured Visa from them March 3, 2009. Provided a checking account information and authorized them to take out $350 for a minimal line of credit. Was told that I'd receive a card within the next 72 hours. Checked status on March 10. Learned that $350 had been taken out from my checking account, yet no confirmation of approval. That same day, faxed a letter to [protected] requesting to cancel card request and to return $300 (less $50 for their processing fee). As of March 26 2009 have yet to hear from them.

Jk

Comments

• Je
      27th of Jul, 2009
    Applied Bank Secured Visa - Never got my card
    Applied Bank
    Florida
    appliedbank.com

This company is a scam!! I applied with Applied Bank on 06/29/09 for a secured account and on 07/01/09 they debited my inital deposit of $200.00 and I verified the account through their website as instructed. After about 9 days I called them to check on the account and they said the account information for my bank was never verified and thats all they were waiting on so I faxed them the info and then the next week it was that I needed to verify my address, I faxed them that info as well and then the next week it was oh it was sent to wrong department and we will fix it and should have your card soon. Well not trusting thses i have called again and found out that nothing has been done and im still in limbo as of today 07/27/09, 4 WEEKS AFTER MONEY WAS DEBITED!!! They of course are going to take 30 days to get my money back to me! RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!