Applied BankCANNOT get rid of them!!

I closed my account with the a-holes at Applied Bank a couple months ago. I did this because I was tired of them saying my bills were late, even though I had had DELIVERY CONFIRMATION on them!! I finally got sick of it and stopped payment on a check and instead payed online. Of course I was slapped with 4 different fees and they suspended my online bill payment privledges, my telephone payment option, as well as anything from my bank account. That left me with absolutley NO way to pay them except for MoneyGram(account info doesnt even exsist), send them a Money Order( but then it will be "late"), or Western Union (which costs you $19.95!!). So I had to use Western Union, paying $19.95 would be better than all the fees they would charge if i mailed them a payment...I did this on Thansgiving Day when my payment was due. Of course the next day they had NO RECORD of it ( even though I had all necessary reciepts and proof)!! Finally, today they said they got the payment, but because there was no one there to process the payment(Turkey Day) I would have a late fee!! THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! That was the day it was due!!

I just turned this over to my local Attorney General's office and plan to take full legal recourse!!! I would like to know how they are even still allowed to conduct any buisness in the U.S. after all of their lawsiuts, fines and violations. Hmmm...do I small another lawsuit???

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON MY EFFORTS TO BURY THESE [censored]S 6 FEET UNDER!!!

Al