Applied Bank (credit card) / predatory lending/usary

1 PO box 17125Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 484-840-2705

Wow! This card has been a nightmare. I have credit available, but they decline charges. Each month I get at least one charge - along with the $10.95 monthly fee. More often than not, I get two charges, amounting to over $70, in addition to the $10.95 monthly fee. I have paid and paid and paid, to keep my credit strait - but I am really fed up with their tricky ways. They add fees on top of fees, many of the fees are not even evident until it is too late to take care of them and avoid more fees. The customer service people are not helpful - and one of the numbers seems to go to service agents in India who are impossible to talk to or understand. It does not matter anyway - they will not help and keep mentioning that they are following the agreement I signed. It seems the agreement I signed has just enough loop holes to keep them legal and me in debt. I have 5 other credit cards now, and none of them have been evil like this.

Comments

• El
      18th of Aug, 2008

• Rn
      27th of Jan, 2009

worst place i have ever done business with. I have been trying for a week to talk to a rep. have not talked to anyone yet