Appliancezone / sent incorrect part, will not permit return

1 Corydon, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: www.appliancezone.com

I ordered two parts for my Whirlpool Electric Range after "chatting" with a rep several times who repeated assured me that the parts were BLACK, as i had requested. When I received the parts about a month later, one of the parts was white. I was told that these parts are only available now in white. This is a LIE as I was able to order them from SearsPrts without a problem and was told that availability was in Black, biscuit as well as white. I have been unable to obtain a return authorization number or address from ApplainceZone and further attempts at live chat have been totally frustrating. I have reported thism company to the Better Business Bureau on thir online website and plan to contest the charge with my credit card company. Avoid this company! A real rip-off with MANY hundreds of BBB compalints logged, as I found out too late.

More Appliancezone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tu
      4th of Mar, 2011
    ApplianceZone - Misfitting parts
    ApplianceZone.com

I ordered and paid $139.99 for an oven part from this company in Dec 2010. After waiting several weeks for the part and it did not arrive, I contacted the company. I was told it was on "backorder" until Feb 2011. They failed to mention this when I ordered it in Dec. I waited until Feb 2011 to get the part they said would fit my oven. I finally got and in the process of putting it in, found the part to be incomplete and one fitting to be the wrong size. I contacted the company to return it. The rep "Jessica" lied when she said her "inspector" and examined the part and found it damaged. This was funny because I still have the part! They went on to say that the part had been "installed" and not eligible for a return. Long story short: Avoid buying from this company at all costs. If you have to order from them, make sure the part they send you is an exact match before it even touches your broken appliance because they have a chicken ^$%* return policy.

• De
      24th of Apr, 2012
    ApplianceZone - Fraud Company ApplianceZone.com
    Appliancezone.com

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Appliance zone looked up a part incorrectly and sent me the wrong part. Then they did not want to process a return and suggested I try to sell it on eBay! Stay away from these people. appliancezone.com is simply a rip-off site. I'm surprised that anyone received anything from them other than charges to their account. So stay away from this company.
    This is a totally fraud company. Stay away from ApplianceZone.com. They have no customer service, no telephone contact, incorrect guidance on choosing a part, etc.