Appliance Repair of Tidewater / Bad Service

1 607 Industrial Park Drive BBNewport News, VA, United States
Phone: 757-988-8700

Call one week ago, took them five days to come out, and then they were an hour late, no less 6:30pm on a Friday. The guy came in complained about the tight closet the washer was in, then made a phone call, tested the door latch, and told me the "computer was gone on the washer" Because it was so late on Friday he could not tell how long it would take to get the part or cost. So Monday morning at 9:30am I called the office and the lady said she was working on it. My husband called about 30 minutes to get an idea of what was going on, she was still working on the report. At 10:30am I call and ask if they could at least tell me what was wrong and what part needed replacing. A guy came on and said the control board needed replacing. I called and found the part locally, in two minutes, but yet they still couldn't give me a report. When the estimate came and we told them to fix it, they declined the job, becasue we supposable harrased them. So now I have to start all over with another company. I would never call that company again, they service is no good, and they don't show up when promised!

Mc