Appliance Parts Specialists / Bad service

Appliance Parts Specialists
I ordered a snap disc furnance switch on Oct. 16 (card was billed even though item didn't ship) with standard shipping (2-10 business days). On Oct. 30, I emailed as I still hadn't received the item (or any sort of communication of a delay in shipping.) I was told that it was on order from the manufacturer and there was atleast another week of waiting for it BEFORE they'd ship it to me.

I wasn't willing to wait that long when I can pick the part up locally for the same cost. I asked them to cancel the order and was told it was cancelled and a refund had been submitted to the refund department and to expect it to take 2-3 weeks.

More than 3 weeks later I contacted them again to inquire about the refund and was told "You need to use the web form, we don't have access to refund information."

After jumping through that hoop and receiving another email that said nothing of my refund, I told them that my next step was disputing the charge with the credit card company. I received another reply within a few hours that the refund had been processed.

Appears to be a poorly run, non-customer service based company.

ApplianceZone.com Logo ApplianceZone.com