Appliance Certified / Service

1 Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-299-8194

When the part came in and they "fixed" our oven, within 15 minutes of them leaving, it was not working. An error message came up and the oven would just beep when you pressed the buttons. Over the next few weeks, they made appointments with us & did not show up. I would call, get an excuse and re-schedule. This happened over & over. Finally I requested a refund, since "satisfaction is guaranteed." Got a call right back that time, of course, and they refused my refund because he said the problem was not in what they did. Not sure why he knew that when he refused to come back to my house. We gave them one more chance to come back out and make it right. The owner himself told my husband if he couldn't make it the day or two before Thanksgiving, he would call. We still have never heard anything back from them.

Kn

Comments

• Ho
      18th of Sep, 2010
    Appliance Certified - Unsatisfactory Warranty Service
    Appliance Certified

Appliance Certified in Arizona Dishwasher Repair Service... they came and told me it was the Pump and control panel, $600.00. Two days later it is not working again... same symptoms. I call and they say "we will have to check the schedule and get back". When service calls were scheduled they never showed up. This has been going on for three months. Based on all the reviews I have seen, it's never the first service call that is the problem, it's the follow up when the repair fails. The warranty is worthless. I would not reccomend this company Ever!

• Ap
      12th of Oct, 2010

Appliance Certified offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All Parts carry a two year warranty which does also include any related labor. As the owner of the company I answer all calls personally and will dispatch a certified technician to your property at your earliest convenience. Mrs Kay Hoffhaus, We met with your Husband the Very next day with your concern of your dishwasher making a noise, neither the technician nor he could hear any other noise other than the pump running during the drain cycle. Over the last couple days you have posted negative comments clearly you spend much more time with the appliance than we do and would notice any difference in the noise level. As we stated earlier in a previous posting we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We have made a refund to your husband for the parts replaced. If there is anything further we could do to accommodate you with this issue please let us know. Thank you for your review It helps us to improve our level of customer service.