Appleseeds.com / This company has a major problem and I will not doing business with them again
In March I ordered a jacket and matching slacks. When I placed the order I thought I ordered a size 14 but on the confirmation e-mail it said a size 16. I called them right away and asked them to change the order to a 14. They told me this could not be done because the order had already been shipped...which it was not shipped until 3 days later. They told me I could return the order and the correct size would be sent. Two months later I received an e-mail telling the pants are on back-order and would not be available until the end of July. There is no way I want a summer outfit I ordered in March at the end of July. I probably would just chalk it up to experience if the same thing had not happened last year. After reporting the issue last year to the Better Business Bureau it was finally resolved but it took some time. This company has a major problem and I will not doing business with them again. I have placed over a hundred orders online and I find it strange this is the only company I make a size mistake when placing a order. Then it takes them a number of months to address the issue.
More Appleseeds.com Complaints & Reviews
- Appleseeds.com - You would never guess from their attractive catalogs that this company is unethical 
- Appleseeds.com - Don't buy clothing from this site if you live in MA
- Appleseeds.com - My experience was a stressful nightmare
- Appleseeds.com - This really is a company for octogenarians
- Appleseeds.com - The phone customer service is horrible 
- Appleseeds.com - Ordered twice online and had HORRIBLE experiences in both cases
- Johnny Appleseed’s - won't stop sending their catalogue
- Appleseeds.com - The seller fooled me and didn't deliver order 
- Appleseed's - Stay away!!
- Appleseeds.com - Will never shop from Appleseeds again