Applebee's / no bread or rolls
Tonight I had a steak dinner. To my surprise, I wasn't server bread or rolls. I asked for some and was told that they do not come with meals and that Applebees has decided that their patrons do not need bread products with their meals! I asked the manager about this and was told the same thing. I then called Applebees and talked with Customer Service (or lack of it!). The lady parrotted the same thing that I had already been told. No appologies, just that they do not serve bread! No I can understand if they do not want to serve everyone bread or rolls because of waste, but when someone buys a steak dinner and asks for break or rolls, I believe they should get them.
It appears to me that it is "Political Correctness" gone amock. Someone in the Applebees company decided that they do not believe that we need bread, so they are not going to offer it.
THERE ARE LOTS OF GOOD RESTAURANTS THAT WANT MY MONEY AND SERVE WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS, NOT JUST WHAT THEY WANT TO SERVE US. THEREFORE, I WILL NEVER VISIT A APPLEBEES RESTAURANT AGAIN!
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurant in Lake Delton WI - dicks painted onto xmas decorations in the window
- Applebee's Restaurants - food
- Applebee's Restaurants - product /customer service
- Applebee's Restaurants - service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - the manager was so rude and disrespectful