Applebees / service
Husband took me there for lunch on a wedding anniversary date. Waited 20 min. to have anyone come around to take an order. Waintress said "sorry guys for the wait" without even looking at us. She wrote the order wrong. Husband was brought something he didn't order, even though I heard him tell her exactly what he wanted, and he had even pointed to it on the menu. My meal was cold by the time his order came, which was still not what he ordered, but we just let it go, since we were hungry and tired of waiting. Waitress again just said "sorry guys" without looking at us. She brought bill with wrong order and amount and took a long time fixing it. Again, "sorry guys" without looking at us or any inflection in her voice of actually meaning it. We will not go there again.
More Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - no employees!!! no one working!!!
- Applebee's Restaurants - mankato minnesota applebees manager linda
- Applebee's Restaurants - customer service
- Applebee's Restaurants - injury
- Applebee's Restaurants - your oriental chicken salad