Applebees / service

1 Sullivan, MO, United States Review updated:

Husband took me there for lunch on a wedding anniversary date. Waited 20 min. to have anyone come around to take an order. Waintress said "sorry guys for the wait" without even looking at us. She wrote the order wrong. Husband was brought something he didn't order, even though I heard him tell her exactly what he wanted, and he had even pointed to it on the menu. My meal was cold by the time his order came, which was still not what he ordered, but we just let it go, since we were hungry and tired of waiting. Waitress again just said "sorry guys" without looking at us. She brought bill with wrong order and amount and took a long time fixing it. Again, "sorry guys" without looking at us or any inflection in her voice of actually meaning it. We will not go there again.

Ju

Comments

• Le
      25th of Jul, 2008

After church on 20 July 2008, my wife and I stopped at Applebees on the way home as we usually do and went inside where there were about five people ahead of us all in one family. The servers were all over the place and I began to think we were invisable. One of the servers picked up about 5 menus and silverware for 5 and took off. He didn't tell the people to follow me or anything else. We stayed about 5 more minutes and said to heck with that and went up the street to OCharles where we were promtly seated and food on the table in just a few minutes. We have gone to Applebees many time but not more. I do not like being treated that way by anyone.

4th of Dec, 2009

Hood rat

• Pl
      29th of Jun, 2010

Wow, give them a break. It sounds like they were especially busy. If you are not going back to them because of this one MINOR bad experience, that is pretty petty on your part. You only waited for 5 minutes. Wow, I just have to say wow. If you are upset about something like this...sorry the world isn't perfect for you and your wife. Maybe you should have gone back to church and have another sermon by the preacher of how to think of others before yourselves.

12th of Jan, 2012

The worst service ever at applebees on kirkwood het i wilmington delaware the waitress was snobby, she never gave my three year old son his food and argued that she gave it to me and that I was not going to get anything for free I've been to a lot of restaurants and never been this mistreated and the manager was no help she was very rude. So I paid for food that wasn't giving out and top the whole situation of she said I didnt pay and I find out that the waitress gets fired for stealing I got banned fr eating there and my money was stolen. Horrible.

• Ke
      12th of Sep, 2013

My mother and I went out to applbees on starkey rd today for lunch . Lunch was great but clearly stated on a card on the tables is a card that says if u receive your check before mananger comes to your table you will get a 10$ off next meal . Well we got our check and no visit so I informed the waitress and she replied well he is out now ! I was very disappointed iam in the food industry business and we always honor what we say, disappointed customer :(