Applebee's | Sliders / poor food / poor service
Tough economy strikes Applebee's store #528 in Albuquerque, NM
I understand that on occasion a restaurant runs out of ingrediants to make items on their menu. Most will advise the patron of the situation and suggest an alternate choice. Not Applebee's. No, when out of BREAD let's just cut 1/2 of a bun in 1/4's and then serve up 3 of the 4 (smaller than bitesize morsels up and hit the customer for the full $8.
And NO THE SANDWICH SHOWN IN THE IMAGES WAS NOT ALTERED IN ANYWAY - IT IS SHOWN AS SERVED
More Applebee's | Sliders Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service/kitchen/cleaning tables
- Applebee's Restaurant - unethical behavior
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad not made the way it was advertised
- Applebee's Restaurants - bartender cussing, berating apparently a friend/local person to the bar.
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad preparation