Applebee's Restaurantsthe manager. irene

My wife and I(my wife works for applebees) went to go eat there. As we went up to the host table to get seated my wife noticed that there was not a host anywhere around. As an employee there, she decided to go to the back area to find someone who could help us. When she got to the back she found the manager Irene. My wife asked if they had a hostess and Irene said to her"I hope u ain't eating here and u need to go eat somewhere else". She said in a rude manner.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in McMinnville, TN My wife was so upset with how she was just talked to by her manager that both her and I decided to go somewhere else. I am very upset with this manager and I believe something needs to be done about this situation. Irene is very rude and mean and very disrespectful person to my wife as a paying customer and as an employee. Please address this situation for this was an unpleasant experience and we felt like we could not stay and eat there. This happened at the Applebees in McMinnville, TN 37110. Thank u very much. If u need to call and ask any questions please call me at [protected]

Ki
Nov 03, 2018

Comments

•   Nov 03, 2018

Regular customers have no right to walk in the back and ask questions. We sit and wait.

• Ki
      Nov 03, 2018

@SubSquirrel Actually I just found out that my wife was fired from the location for stealing money and supplies. She was embarrassed to admit to it when I suggested that we go to her restaurant to eat. I just found out now.

•   Nov 03, 2018

I’m in disbelief that she went there to eat if she was fired.