Applebee's Restaurants / service

Papillion, NE, US Review updated:

When my husband and I sat down at the bar. The bartender did not greet us until he was done complaining to a server about how little money he made the night before. After making our drinks, he went to the end of the bar and unzipped his pants to tuck in his shirt( both hand in his pants) When my salad came, he never checked on it and I had to walk to the to get my own silverware ( the manager saw this, and did nothing ) The other manager was talking about her trip with many severs for 10 minuets wan the bartender still did not check on us. The bartender checked his phone 12 times within the hour we were there. We receiver or food ( which was the only good thing about our visit ) and the bartender did not check on us until I was on my last bite. Then he walked away for over 7 minuets. At this point I walked up to the manager to take the coupon off our tab. He never once said anything about me having to get up twice for service or silverware. We paid and walked out without anyone even noticing. This was the worst severe/management I have ever seen.

Em
Nov 25, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 25, 2017

Did you tell the manager you spoke with about your experience? Despite it seeming like they did, they may not have noticed or assumed you had gotten up for other reasons. They can't resolve what they don't know about.