Applebee's Restaurant / mediocre food
I had a $25 gift card for Christmas '07 and invited my friend of twenty-five years to lunch on Feb. '08, whom I haven't seen in all that time. I made up the difference between the gift card and my final bill.
In my opinion, the food was mediocre at best.
The ONLY plus of the whole dining experience was the effervescent personality of the waitress. She made me forget all the minus's of the whole dining experience and I tipped her accordingly, meaning a very good gratuity.
Needless to say, I have yet to return to an Applebee's since.
More Applebee's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - the manager was so rude and disrespectful
- Applebee's Restaurants - unprofessional service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service was bad
- Applebee's Restaurants - manager names wayne