Applebee's / bad management!
We have been applebee's fans for years and have been to many, many franchises over the years. Our experience at the Morgantown West Virginia location was tragic, to say the least. After waiting for over 10 mins. after our party was seated, we saw several servers walk right by our table. I finally got the attention of a female server that was admittedly new and told our table that our server would be to the table soon. After another 5 mins. we flagged down a different server who took our drink order and after another 10 mins. our drinks arrived and the server took our order. Our food arrived 35 mins. later, some cold and the rest burnt. We called our waitress to the table and asked to speak with the manager. After another 5 min. wait the manager Brian came to our table and explained to us that the rest. had suddenly gotten very busy and his staff was not up to par stating that they had several new employees. This was the dirtiest Applebees I have ever seen. My coat was stained with something from the booth, water on floor in bathroom, no toilet paper, no paper towels and one of the urinals and one sink in bathroom were not working. Manager never offered to discount the meal and really just blew us off. We paid the bill and will never return. As we left one of the servers told us to call the gen. manager later that day when she was to be there. Worst service and food ever. Not going back to the Morgantown Wv Applebee's again!
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - BBQ brisket tacos 
- Applebee's Restaurants - threat from employee 
- Applebee's Restaurants - manager had horrible attitude
- Applebee's Restaurants - unethical behavior/ terrible customer service
- Applebees Centerpoint. AL - fly in boneless wings