Applebee's / bad management!

Morgantown, WV, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 304-599-3733
We have been applebee's fans for years and have been to many, many franchises over the years. Our experience at the Morgantown West Virginia location was tragic, to say the least. After waiting for over 10 mins. after our party was seated, we saw several servers walk right by our table. I finally got the attention of a female server that was admittedly new and told our table that our server would be to the table soon. After another 5 mins. we flagged down a different server who took our drink order and after another 10 mins. our drinks arrived and the server took our order. Our food arrived 35 mins. later, some cold and the rest burnt. We called our waitress to the table and asked to speak with the manager. After another 5 min. wait the manager Brian came to our table and explained to us that the rest. had suddenly gotten very busy and his staff was not up to par stating that they had several new employees. This was the dirtiest Applebees I have ever seen. My coat was stained with something from the booth, water on floor in bathroom, no toilet paper, no paper towels and one of the urinals and one sink in bathroom were not working. Manager never offered to discount the meal and really just blew us off. We paid the bill and will never return. As we left one of the servers told us to call the gen. manager later that day when she was to be there. Worst service and food ever. Not going back to the Morgantown Wv Applebee's again!

Comments

St
  4th of Feb, 2010
I agree 100%!
I was at the Applebee's in Arlington, Tx on cooper street & I-20. Me and my fiancee' were eating and the manager was yelling at his staff using the Fuc...word more than 6 times and then not 5 minutes later an employee was pointing to us and used the Fuc...word over 15 times talking about us..that the rest. was closed and that this was "f...ing IHOP!" THAT WE SHOULD GET THE "F" OUT! Even though we had asked the manager if it was ok to stay since they were in fact closed and he stated "yes" that they would be there for another couple of hours. The person who was angry with us...NEVER WAITED ON US AND WE WEREN'T EVEN IN THE AREA WHERE HE WAS CLEANING!

THE MANAGER DID NOTHING BUT THREATEN US WHEN WE BROUGHT IT TO HIS ATTENTION! OUR WAITRESS NEVER BROUGHT BACK OUR CHANGE & WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT HALF OF OUR MEAL WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE!!!

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!
IT'S A NIGHTMARE!
Li
  7th of Nov, 2010
I ate at Applebee's in Roanoke, Va. today which was Saturday. My friend and I both ordered the Pick 2 . Spinach and Shrimp salad and french onion soup. They informed us they did not serve that on Saturdays. Only Mon through Fri. If you can make it Mon. through Fr. you can make it on Saturday. I will not eat at that establishment ever again. If that is the way you treat you customers. Linda Cord
Ka
  8th of Aug, 2011
So disappointed with the apple bees in Sacramento ca I was so excited to bring my family there today since my son has never been there are waitress did not know what she was doing my son never got his food my grandson did not get his French fries with his hamburger my son walk out and will never eat there again my grandson did not eat his hamburger because he wanted his fries my salad was good but couldn't eat because my son did not get his food so I paid for our meal and walk we live about 100 miles from there and I brag about apple bees all day couldn't wait to feed my family and leave happy thanks for ruining my day, , , ,

Applebee's Restaurants Logo Applebee's Restaurants