Applebees / bad customer service and food!
On Sept 23. 2007 my family and I went to Applebees for my birthday dinner. This is the place I picked to celebrate my birthday. We were sat at a table and ordered our drinks. We were then told there were no clean glasses for drinking. Needless to say I was shocked. So we waited until the dishwasher got us some clean glasses. We then preceded to order our meal which my sister ordered to $10.99 trio dinner, my other sister ordered a a salad and a sandwich, my mother ordered the rib platter and I also ordered the rib platter with onion rings instead of fries. We sat there a long time waiting on our meal and then they brought me the wrong thing, cold fries instead of onion rings, no barbecue sauce and forgot my cole slaw. They did not even bring my mother the right rib meal they brought her the basket. My sister's sandwich was cold and they brought the wrong kind of salad, she ordered the pecan chicken they brought her just a regular one. My night was ruined with cold food and poor service. slow getting the food to us and then being the wrong stuff. We spent around $50.00 dollars that night we should of went to McDonalds. Sorry to say that. I thought maybe you should know what a experience we had!
More Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - the manager was so rude and disrespectful
- Applebee's Restaurants - unprofessional service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service was bad
- Applebee's Restaurants - manager names wayne