Apple / iTunes

I know this isn't much of a complaint and seems pathetic but shows the point. It seems that itunes has everysong that ever existed, including songs that existed over 20 yrs ago.WRONG!! One of my several Favourite Artists 'Selwyn' who has had approx. 3 hits and two albums released in the last decade, but yet he seems not too exist on iTunes. I have have tried numerous times searching and 'power searching' on the iTunes store, but nothing has come up.

Some of Selwyn's hits include: 'Rich Girl' (2002). 'Boomin' (2004/05). 'Like This, Like That' (around 2004) and his second album is entitled 'One Way'

If anyone has any info on this topic please email me at: pony_purr@hotmail.com

N  28th of Dec, 2008 by
I've been using iTunes for well over 4 years now. Like clockwork, there is routinely a new version of iTunes available for install with new improvements. On each of these notifications of the availability of a newer version the specifics of what has been changed are never offered. After repairing my laptop, i was prompted with an iTunes update, so a usual I agreed to the new version. It wasn't until after I downloaded the new version ( that I noticed a new artist in my artist list entitled 'Compilations'. Upon further investigation I discovered that while many of the artists in the compilations list were still accessible through the regular artists list, other were not. In other words, several of my artists now only appear under compilations, and are only able to be viewed and played by browsing through the compilations list. This is an unchangeable patch to the new version... Upon researching a general customer service email address to file a complaint with the company, I discovered there is no such address, and the only path to sending a customer service email is painstaking and only turns up dead ends and answers/recommendations to unrelated issues. I'm incredibly dissatisfied with the iTunes customer service, and the program designers who decided this was an acceptable change.
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
Wow, I remember Selwyn. But yes, you are right - your complaint is pathetic. iTunes doesn't claim to have every single song in existence. If you want his music added to iTunes, try suggesting it using the suggestion form. http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html
A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
I totally agree with the fact that you can't contact Apple if you don't like 'features' that they have put in the new version iTunes. For me it were other things that could be done in older versions of iTunes, but you can't do in the latest version. Just the fact that you don't seem to be able to complain to Apple about it (never mind that anything should be done about it), is, to say the least, annoying. I think it would be a good thing if you had at least option to go back to an older version of iTunes.
N  7th of Feb, 2010 by
i was overcharged on itunes some of the things i had not even purchased and they wont refund it back
N  30th of Aug, 2010 by
I have that problem too, but don't take it out on the iTunes store! It would be impossible for iTunes to have every song! Try using a p2p file sharing program or torrents.
N  1st of Jan, 2012 by
I tried 2 download a file TEN F___ING TIMES, it compeletly downloaded, and then CUT OUT, saying it was CORRUTED> CLEAN UP UR FREAKING FILES APPLE!
N  27th of May, 2012 by
i lost my apple 4G cell phone in ahmedabad, naranpura on 20th may '12.
N  27th of May, 2012 by
Call your own number and claim that this is the police the phone has been reported stolen and can be traced to exact location. Then ask them to leave the phone in a certain area and let them know if they comply the matter will be forgotten about and no charges will be laid.
N  16th of Jul, 2012 by
I have been billed for games that were not authorized by me.
N  26th of Nov, 2012 by
I wonder why iTunes for windows is the slowest programs that I have ever used since the very first Mac was built. It always takes minutes to tens of minutes to process anything and it can only process one thing at a time, plus it slows down every computer, while in use, I have ever used it on. It is so bad it almost seems designed so windows users get paid back for not owning and apple computer. Well apple I own 4 Iphones and two Ipads can't you throw me a bone. I have tried iTunes on 10 different windows computers with OS ranging from XP to Windows 8 with the same results every time. I have been trying for the last 20 minutes just update my playlist . It is pathetic and consumers need to demand better. It is not just you but the program. I keep loading every update and keep praying that is will be faster but no. I hear from my friends that oh it is that ITunes is just slow, get used to it. We shouldn't get used to it. While on the subject why does it take an hour to sync a few gigs of data through the apple cable or sometimes two hours to perform a software update on the phone?
N  6th of Apr, 2016 by
Sept. and Oct. their was many iTunes charge on my bank statement. My card had been stole and I did realize all these charges. I am 62 Years old in poor health and only get %581 Month and there was @2, 030 withdrawn frm my account
N  22nd of Aug, 2016 by
Since the most recent update to the VZ Navigator App, when I attempt to type content in the "Search" field, the app locks up. No letter appears in to field, but on the key board the letter I've attempted to type is high lighted but then the screen locks up.

Apple Logo Apple