Apple Supplier Trade Co., Ltd / Rip Off Stole my Money

1 China Review updated:

They were very helpfull before I sent them $2, 495 by Western Union, after that they do not reply to my e-mails, gave me fake tracking number, refuse to give me a phone number to call them.
I found then on Made-in-china.com
Complete rip off be aware
Her name is Puli
ceo.trade2004@hotmail.com
Western Union sent to:
Shengan yang
Zhongshan road 08# Ximen City Fujian China 361007

Ca

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I think that we need to get together and sue "clas action Law" all the people that have been ripted off by some company in China.
    Here is my email: buyusadirect@yahoo.com I will start a list and do all the work to find an a lawyer that will take our case.
    If you have been taken please email me. WE CAN NOT JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING

• Pa
      5th of Mar, 2010

to be fair i thought it was to good to be true . . . . thanks for information

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2010

Dear Mr. CarlosG I need to make contact with urgent enemy my mail is heinzcerj@hotmail.com on your denunciation.

JulioV greetings

thanks
    B.Frank

• Ra
      12th of Mar, 2010

That ### Puli has done the same to me this march 2010, please donot send any payment just tell them that your pay on delivery... if they don't accept stay away.. they are robbing you... that ### was nice until payment was made and then disappeared with my money.

Raj

• Kr
      12th of Mar, 2010

Hello, I am Colombian and I was defrauded by these subjects, there is some possibility of demanding them throughout the world and that return our money to us.

• Na
      21st of Dec, 2010

I just ordered full container of a4 paper from a suplier in indonesia i found in alibaba.com
    guess what!!? $6, 970.00 of my hard earned money just disappeared.. never answers never sent shipment, he simply put me on the ignore list and continued doing his dirty work stealing from more innocent buyers
    good thing he is in indonesia and far away from my country, because i would've got my self into a really messed up murder case... !!! this [censored]ER!!!

ALIBABA.com should go to hell... cuz the only thing i got from them was their will to shut off the suppliers account while paying no attention to the amount i just lost!!! are they for real!?!? i mean is that it!?!?!? i lost big bucks and all they do is close the account of the fraud supplier!!!?!? what about my money? who is liable here? where is the insurance company that deals with such incidents!? how come alibaba isnt liable ? who should cover for the losses???