Apple / Phone
I have purchased a new iPhone 7 and after two weeks of use speakers stopped working. I went back to the store where I bought it and asked them to fix it. They said that it was not their responsibility and that it was manufacturers mistake. They said that I need to contact Apple.
I contacted Apple and explained what happened. I'm very disappointed with Apple, they simply did not reply. In the end I had to pay extra money to get my phone fixed!
More Apple Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple - iphone xs max
- Apple - apple store in danbury connecticut
- Apple I Tunes - unauthorised charges
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Apple - Beats solo 2 headphones