Apple iPhone / Iphone 5s and iphone 6s plus

First off let me say that I am the poster child for Apple screw ups. I have had two iPhones both have hardware "issues". On my iPhone 5s I was going to send it in for repair like they suggested but will I get a replacement phone no no no because if they have one in the shop I would send it to me but they usually don't so I would have to do without my phone until they found out what was wrong and repaired it… Not. OK when I turned in my $700 iPhone 5s for $70 I purchased an iPhone 6s Plus. Well I didn't even have that one for two weeks before I had to get a replacement phone. What is wrong with Apple, or should I say what's wrong with me? How can I get by with all this I think we all need to get together and file a class-action lawsuit against Apple iPhones. My carrier hips to be AT&T and when you call them oh my God you would Think that they had never heard of Apple because they do not take responsibility over anything from an iPhone you have to call Apple. I told them if you sell them you are partially responsible for the #### Think that they had never heard of Apple because they do not take responsibility over anything from an iPhone you have to call Apple. I told them if you sell them you are partially responsible for the CRAP that Apple has them sell. So I just put up with my issues because I don't want have to go through the hassle of what I'm going to have to go through. AT&T and Apple both can kiss my Big fat white cellulite butt!!

Na