Apple / ipad never connected - repair r237352285
Received Delivery from T-Mobile of brand new IPAD around April 25, 2017.
To date I have visited the Apple store in Towson, Maryland twice and talked with too many service people on the phone for too many long periods of time.
The last visit to store resulted in the following: REQUEST FOR NEW IPAD TO REPLACE DEFECTIVE ONE THAT HAS NEVER WORKED. All anyone has to do is check the data usage and they will know that the IPAD has not been used since it was delivered to me.
When I arrived at the store to pick-up the replacement IPAD, I was handed a reconstituted IPAD to replace my new IPAD. That just does not make sense to me and I refused to take the device.
I WANT A NEW DEVICE TO REPLACE THE NEW ONE THAT HAS NEVER WORKED.
More Apple Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple Ipod Shuffle - Buyer beware, no matter how popular the product is! 
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Iphone Store - I didn't get the product
- Apple - disappointed
- Apple Store - iPhone 5S