Apple I-Pod / Water Damage
December 05, 08 purchased I-Pod Nano 4th generation from Apple.com as a Christmas gift for my son.
He was walking home from school March 18, 09 and was caught in the rain, he had his I-Pod in his shirt pocket.
The screen turned white ( the music still plays but you cannot navigate the menus )
Called apple, they insisted that I purchase Apple Cares Package ( $39.99 +tax ) before I could speak to the tech dept.
Tech told me to check inside of the earphone jack for red color, the jack was/is white. They sent a postage paid box, the I-Pod
was returned three days later, unrepaired. I called again, was told it was liquid damage, not covered by warranty. I explained ( for the 4th time )
that he was caught in the rain, they said that an I-Pod was delicate electronic equipment and should not be taken outside. I insisted on speaking to a
supervisor, he offered me an E-Coupon for $30.00 off. Why would I purchase another I-Pod?
More Apple I-Pod Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple iPhone - iphone x
- Apple - apple iphone 5s
- Apple - iphone 6s
- Apple - long time no repair/replacement done by maple india staff
- Apple Computers - apple care & imac