Apple I Phonefraud

Hi,

I got an e mail offer for the Apple I Phone @ $220.00 with shipping cost to India by Rose Kingslay ( E Mail - [protected]@gmail.com ) and then i received a several phone calls from her GM form mentioned No's ( +[protected] / +[protected] / +[protected] ) and told me to transfer the money in their Indian account.After depositing the payment now they are not sending the Cell phone and demanding for more payment.

Does anyone knows this people ?? Are they cheater ??

Please if someone knows how to deal with such people...guide me on [protected]@yahoo.in

Pa

Comments

Mar 16, 2009

You're not going to get a phone or your money back. If something sounds too good to be true, ie - an iphone from India costing half retail, then it is.
    In all honesty you're lucky to have been taken for so little. Lots of people lose thousands of dollars to scammers in schemes like this.

Jon

• Fl
      Apr 27, 2009

Thats your fault. Who in their right mind will order from an email. That was fraud. You cant blame Apple for your dumb mistakes!

•   Jan 03, 2012

sir i have lost my mobile on april 3 rd 2010 name :sangram shinde add:49-411/10/a bapu nagar chintal phonemodel ;A1303 APPPLE I PHONE 3GS 16GB, IMEI NUMBER ;[protected] CARRIER :VODAPHONE last used num;[protected] contact num ;[protected] . sir plz find my phone

• Et
      Feb 05, 2013
    Apple I Phone - Defective Hand Set
    APPLE
    India

LOST MY MOBILE ON 4TH FEBRUARY, 2013.AT 3RD FLOOR (CLASS 12-C), SBOA MATRICULATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, ANNA NAGAR, CHENNAI 600 101.TAMIL NADU, INDIA.NOW THE MOBILE IS SWITCHED OFF.I TOO HAVE MY IMEI NUMBER WITH ME.PLEASE TRACE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Je
      Sep 04, 2013
    Apple I Phone - Defective Hand Set
    Apple
    India

The Managing Director
    Apple India

Sir
    I purchased an apple handset (Model: I Phone 4, Serial No: DX8L5C8WDP0N, IMEI No. [protected]) from Jai Sachidanand Telecom, E-1/E-2, Chanakaya Place Part 1, Sai Complex, 40 feet Road Market, Opposite C-1 Janak Puri, New Delhi 110059, Phone [protected] on 20/08/2013 for Rs. 26500/-. The very next day the handset exhibited all sorts of malfunction viz. hanging and switching off all of a sudden. Consequently on 23/08/2013, I approached the service centre named Future World, Retail Pvt. Ltd. N-9 Outer circle Connaught Place New Delhi – 110001, Phone: 011-[protected] and the set was returned to me after minor repairs. Astonishingly the set repeatedly showed same problems with the result that I was once again forced to visit the same service centre on 24/08/2013. This time the set was replaced with the so called new product (Serial No. C3KKT1THDP0N and IMEI No [protected]).
    My miseries did not end here because this set too has problems, (viz. defective camera, occasional vanishing of missed calls etc.). It seems as if the company provides refurbished sets in the name of replacement.
    I request the higher authorities to intervene immediately so that I may not be put into further harassment.
    Thanking you

Sincerely yours
    Jetashree Chopra

____________________________________________________________
    Residence: B – 101 Himachali Apartments, Plot – 8, Sector – 3, Dwarka, Delhi - 110075

• Ha
      Sep 04, 2013

My iphone runs out of battery overnight!!